PDA

View Full Version : MTS YearBook 2011

leefish
4th Nov 2011, 9:35 AM
The MTS Yearbook is officially open for posting

Yes, it is that time of year where you can post pictures of yourself on the internet and we can all go and say "wow you so do not look as I imagined you would...."

The yearbook is basically like a high school yearbook, where you can post up an (optional) picture, and some basic text about yourself, and then look at other peoples profiles and comment, and so on.

To access the Yearbook, click here: http://yearbook.modthesims.info/

(Note that this will take you to a different site, without the MTS navbar and so on. Don't be afraid! This is perfectly normal).

To create your yearbook profile click "Submit" in the top left. This will automatically import your MTS account settings, including some biographical details. You may edit any and all of this information to suit yourself. As an extra challenge we have made some of the fields HOSTILE to apostrophes.....

Just remember to have fun, and keep comments PG13 please!

Menaceman44
4th Nov 2011, 10:29 PM
Why can't we use apostrophes in our profile info? I want to list "Harry Hill's TV Burp" as my favourite TV show but I can't because every time I enter it with the apostrophe it ignores what I have typed. It's okay if I leave it out though but then that's not what the show is called.

HystericalParoxysm
4th Nov 2011, 10:30 PM
I think there's a bug with apostrophes - it'll need fixing by the Delphy. :)

Dreamydre
5th Nov 2011, 5:18 AM
I think there's also a slight bug with the profile editing, everytime I try to edit my personal bio & quotes they don't save and it gets reverted back to how it appeared before I edited.

Nysha
5th Nov 2011, 10:04 AM
You sure you're not using apostrophes in either?

Dreamydre
5th Nov 2011, 4:44 PM
You sure you're not using apostrophes in either?

Yes that was the problem :faceslap:

painkillerdeb
5th Nov 2011, 5:51 PM
Glad i read the forum before I asked a question my quote had an apostrophe in it too. I still can't believe I posted in the year book :)

FREEDOM_55
8th Nov 2011, 9:12 PM
I think there's also a slight bug with the profile editing, everytime I try to edit my personal bio & quotes they don't save and it gets reverted back to how it appeared before I edited.

I am having the same problem and tried removing all my apostrophes, And it still doesn't work. In fact I clicked it so much times the personal bio button disappeared altogether :giggler:

Miuki
9th Nov 2011, 8:31 AM
That's so fun to see sim creators, especially the MTS stuff)) He-he))

Menaceman44
9th Nov 2011, 10:57 AM
I never realised before how many people are the opposite gender to what I assumed they were from their usernames.

LadyAngel
9th Nov 2011, 4:45 PM
I can't access the yearbook as I receive a server reset error message:(

efolger997
10th Nov 2011, 2:40 AM
It's so weird how everyone looks...normal. XD

SimsShine
12th Nov 2011, 9:57 PM
I have the same problem. When I try to write something in 'personal bio' and click OK, it disappears even when I don't use apostrophes.. It even said 'suspected hack attempt' but now that is gone fortunately. ;p