PDA

View Full Version : So the first thread in Derpy McWTF gets locked...

Mordecai and Rigby
21st Jul 2013, 6:11 AM
I can see why. Some of the posts in that thread, they were just really out of control. I only posted for the whole "post a random .gif" thing...

And I just have to say, sorry MusicalPlatypus. :(

Shoosh Malooka
21st Jul 2013, 7:07 AM
What's the point of a toilet if it's not allowed to be a toilet? Then again, imo, some people were being a bit too overzealous in verbally abusing a child for not behaving like an adult, because they are a child. So locking may have been more to spare feelings or maybe protect us from being worse than we should be to someone who made a mistake and didn't have the skill to apologize correctly. So I guess Derpy McWTF is meant for silly bullshit, not seriously offensive bullshit like this disgusting, mayonaisse smirking rat pig with a goatee
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Peter_Moore_at_Xbox_Cup_2006.jpg/220px-Peter_Moore_at_Xbox_Cup_2006.jpg
who is still demanding 59.99 for SimCity on Origin, but Steam is offering the much better SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition for 9.99, Saints Row the Third for 4.99, Faster than Light for 2.50, and Skyrim Legendary Edition for 35.99. Versus 60 dollars for SimCity you contemptuous, sour cream and onion convalescent hospital pig rat.

Andygal
21st Jul 2013, 7:30 AM
that thread wasn't funny anymore, it was just sad and pointless, I'm glad it was locked.

mustluvcatz
21st Jul 2013, 8:00 AM
Exactly, Andygal.

And there really isn't any point in a new thread about it. The chance of it becoming a repeat of that one is a real possibility. When it comes to MusicalPlatypus and the 2 threads she started, it's best to just let it go.

BlakeS5678
21st Jul 2013, 4:08 PM
that thread wasn't funny anymore, it was just sad and pointless, I'm glad it was locked.

Honestly, I'm shocked it didn't get locked sooner...

Element
22nd Jul 2013, 5:02 AM
Some days the toilets gonna clog. All you can do is lock it down and plunge 'til it flushes.

jhd1189
22nd Jul 2013, 3:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WaeFl8x.gif

Johnny_Bravo
23rd Jul 2013, 1:12 PM
Lol, okay. I can't make a new thread and my dark Humor corner got deleted. Not mad or anything because I've probably violated a rule. Just wondering which one :lol:
I might have to think before posting like I usually did :rolleyes:

Mordecai and Rigby
24th Jul 2013, 2:40 AM
Lol, okay. I can't make a new thread and my dark Humor corner got deleted. Not mad or anything because I've probably violated a rule. Just wondering which one :lol:
Whoa, seriously? Dude, I didn't even notice your thread got deleted! ...How strange. :P

Nysha
24th Jul 2013, 12:20 PM
Derpy McWTF has a silly name because it is for silly stuff, not for stuff which is nasty, bullying, gross, or otherwise Not Funny.

Mordecai and Rigby
24th Jul 2013, 7:11 PM
Derpy McWTF has a silly name because it is for silly stuff, not for stuff which is nasty, bullying, gross, or otherwise Not Funny.
Dark..."humor"? (idk)

BlakeS5678
24th Jul 2013, 10:04 PM
Dark..."humor"? (idk)

I think my post about the old lady committing suicide really :giggler: put the nail in the coffin. :rofl:

Don't you love puns about dark humor? ;)

paksetti
24th Jul 2013, 10:18 PM
It'd be great if the shit that was posted was funny rather than buttfucking stupid. There aren't as many witty folk as I'd hoped there would be.

BlakeS5678
24th Jul 2013, 10:31 PM
It'd be great if the shit that was posted was funny rather than buttfucking stupid. There aren't as many witty folk as I'd hoped there would be.

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/BlakeS5678/kristen_zps5968fe0f.gif (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/BlakeS5678/media/kristen_zps5968fe0f.gif.html)

Mordecai and Rigby
10th Aug 2013, 7:33 PM
Okay I just noticed I can't make a new thread either.

...The fuck?! :wtf: