PDA

View Full Version : Girls with Boob Bounce in sims 3

misterprickly
17th Mar 2014, 2:25 PM
IDK about you but I think this game would be a lot more "funnier" if the girls had boob jiggle like they do in the Saints Row games.

I know that it may be too late, what with Sims 4 on the horizon but it's something I'd like to see.

That and maybe a "react to nudity/breast size".
What's the point of buying the "late night" pack, creating a busty girl and having none of the NPCs take notice; it's as if it doesn't matter!
I think that's more of a A.I. thing.

HystericalParoxysm
17th Mar 2014, 2:47 PM
http://imgur.com/hysxSJs.jpg

Yes, that's what I want. To create my self-sim and have her dealing with stares and comments on her breast size from other sims. Cos I don't deal with that shit enough IRL. No thanks. I'm happy the game doesn't reduce women to their bust size and focus on jiggling (when a good bra takes care of that anyway).

k2m1too
17th Mar 2014, 2:51 PM
^^ What HP said. Plus... uhm... not even sure this is an appropriate topic for this forum anyway. Since you aren't asking for feedback on a mod you have created.

Legislacerator
17th Mar 2014, 3:12 PM
Yeah, no. There's already an "animated bouncing boob" mod for pretty much every game out there (ughhhh), so it's there if you want it, but it's not something I want already built into the game like the sims.
And I'd rather NOT have other sims gawking at chests, it's fucking gross that people think it's okay to do IRL and I don't want that garbage in my game too.

HystericalParoxysm
17th Mar 2014, 4:06 PM
I didn't even realize this was in CFF (staff can view and reply to threads in any area right on New Posts, which is what I usually do... which means I often don't really look at what forum it's in unless I'm specifically hunting for misplaced threads to move a bunch). Thread moved, with an extra dose of side-eye, because image macros make me happy.

http://imgur.com/aWOlbFl.gif

tsyokawe
17th Mar 2014, 4:26 PM
IDK about you but I think this game would be a lot more "funnier" if the girls had boob jiggle like they do in the Saints Row games.

I know that it may be too late, what with Sims 4 on the horizon but it's something I'd like to see.

What's the point of buying the "late night" pack, creating a busty girl and having none of the NPCs take notice; it's as if it doesn't matter!

Lemme see...

1. My penis is the size of a dinner sausage.
2. I suffer from premature ejaculation.
3. My erections are as mighty as overcooked elbow macaroni.
4. I'm 12.

When surveyed, men over the age of 18 who still obsessed over women's breasts hadn't figured out that woman are actually people, commonly reported these ailments.

p.s. If commoners have a vote in this, I'm all for sending this thread to mcWTF.

lewisb40
17th Mar 2014, 4:29 PM
Thanks OP for the laugh this morning. CTFU!

As to your desires to see bouncing boobs in the game, um...no! I don't see that as funny, or exciting. Speaking for myself, though. :P

Nysha
17th Mar 2014, 5:37 PM
1. My penis is the size of a dinner sausage.
2. I suffer from premature ejaculation.
3. My erections are as mighty as overcooked elbow macaroni.
4. I'm 12.
That's awfully imprecise, though. You can have all sorts of sausages for dinner.

These?
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/55102_140317123827-Cocktail%20sausages.JPG
Or these?
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosting/55103_140317123829Riverway%20Foods%20Cumberland%20-%20Uncooked.JPG
Or maybe even... one of these?
http://www.cumberlandsausage.co.uk/shop/images/thumbs/t_cumberlandsausages.jpg

Also, what in god's name is elbow macaroni? :/

McWTFed!

Legislacerator
17th Mar 2014, 5:57 PM
That last picture is going to give me nightmares, thanks a lot Nysha >:C

And this is elbow macaroni, it's usually what you get in those boxes of mac n cheese:
http://i.imgur.com/UcRps3B.jpg
It looks a lot more appetizing than what you posted, imo. ;P

nikel23
17th Mar 2014, 6:17 PM
Why would you want Sims to be judgmental towards other Sims' physique? Would you like it better if they laugh at you if you're obese? That's just unethical!

hugbug993
17th Mar 2014, 6:21 PM

Or maybe it's a "we realize that if boobs exist, it does not mean we have the right to ogle them like a living eyeball hunting down its next meal" thing. You know, the same way that having a penis does not mean that other people can pull down your pants and loudly talk about how tiny you are.

CircusWolf
17th Mar 2014, 8:15 PM
Hugbug!
http://i.imgur.com/Nj5Naws.gif

We do not mention concepts that go beyond the maturity or IQ level of the OP. Clearly this person assumes that boobies are made to be ogled like meat in a deli and that it's his divine right to have boob jiggling in all the videogames he plays because he says so.
and a speshul gif for the OP.
http://i.imgur.com/li8nXZu.gif

joandsarah77
17th Mar 2014, 10:58 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/joandsarah77/Blinkies/windowupgirl_zpsd2cfbd8e.gif (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/joandsarah77/media/Blinkies/windowupgirl_zpsd2cfbd8e.gif.html)

ribbonista
17th Mar 2014, 11:27 PM
woMAn??? with....biG BREASTS??? REAL HUMAn beiNG??? no......That can't...be poSSIBLE.....CANT....PROCESS....MUSt...reduce to seX OBJECT....WOMEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO OWN THEIR BOdiES...

JadetheKidR9
17th Mar 2014, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=HystericalParoxysm]http://imgur.com/hysxSJs.jpg

This is just perfect to describe this. Thank you :rofl:

JadetheKidR9
17th Mar 2014, 11:32 PM
Hugbug!
http://i.imgur.com/Nj5Naws.gif

http://i.imgur.com/li8nXZu.gif

These two gifs totally describe this. I'm only saying women are NOT sex objects. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! -sits back down in chair-

HystericalParoxysm
17th Mar 2014, 11:40 PM
Or maybe even... one of these?
http://www.cumberlandsausage.co.uk/shop/images/thumbs/t_cumberlandsausages.jpg

I saw a dog turd that looked exactly like that perfectly in the dead center of an intersection the other day. I mean, I'm used to dogshit everywhere, because people here apparently think dogshit is magical sprinkles that you're meant to distribute in an even coating around the neighborhood... but it was just so perfectly placed and formed into the tidiest little conical coil that I almost wanted to take a picture of it so I could remember it always.

Maybe it wasn't from a dog, but a unicorn. Well, that explains it.

ribbonista
18th Mar 2014, 12:06 AM
I saw a dog turd that looked exactly like that perfectly in the dead center of an intersection the other day. I mean, I'm used to dogshit everywhere, because people here apparently think dogshit is magical sprinkles that you're meant to distribute in an even coating around the neighborhood... but it was just so perfectly placed and formed into the tidiest little conical coil that I almost wanted to take a picture of it so I could remember it always.

Maybe it wasn't from a dog, but a unicorn. Well, that explains it.
You are a national treasure.

Nysha
18th Mar 2014, 12:06 AM
Are you sure it was dog shit? Because at that size I'd be guessing very well-fed intestinal worm.

butterfly_lady
18th Mar 2014, 2:11 AM
maybe sims are more evolved things not to care about bust size?

r_deNoube
18th Mar 2014, 8:30 AM
maybe sims are more evolved things not to care about bust size?
We Sims notice all kinds of things, including the physical appearance of Sims, including Sims to whom we're attracted. However, we don't find that treating people as objects makes things "a lot more funnier."

Are humans capable of a similar evolutionary step? Yes! I have enjoyed (as the astute reader might know) a considerable flirtation with a human on MTS for a whole year, during which he's never once asked for my measurements. There's one who'll be offered chances to participate in the gene pool, for sure. The existence of such men, of course, raises the natural-selection bar to heights that must dismay those with OP-like sentiments. Watch and learn, boys :)

-- Ronnie the Sim

Johnny_Bravo
18th Mar 2014, 8:49 AM
If Sims are "more evolved things", their brain functionality has developed back big time.

r_deNoube
18th Mar 2014, 8:58 AM
If Sims are "more evolved things", their brain functionality has developed back big time.
Well, JB, that depends on what you're measuring. Sims take a lot of BS from humans about routing, right? But this Simgirl can run a maze, and I mean run, with no wrong turns! (That's assuming you don't pull some stupid Sim-baiting trick like leaving a hot dog on the floor so I can't get past the spot.)

HystericalParoxysm
18th Mar 2014, 9:12 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/bb003bc7d0a0380a8e28f7955ca13b38/tumblr_inline_n2bqakIfcC1r2uuc0.gif

MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
18th Mar 2014, 11:28 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/25rm2c4.gif

simbalena
19th Mar 2014, 10:59 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19c55wz5fnkgpgif/ku-medium.gif

maxon
19th Mar 2014, 1:11 PM
I see this thread is getting the treatment it deserves.

GnatGoSplat
19th Mar 2014, 3:52 PM
Hey, I'll be unpopular and agree with the OP.

I don't think just because someone is attracted to big boobs means they are objectifying women. Some people like big butts. Some people like blue eyes. Some people like dark skin. Some people like long hair. People are attracted to all kinds of physical attributes, and I don't see how boobs are any different. Yeah, I admit I like boobs. A lot. Maybe too much. I don't think I should stay in a closet because I think a busty and slim woman is really attractive. Bouncing and jiggling boobs, well, I do find that to be a huge fucking turn-on, so yeah, if I could add it to my game, I would. People add all kinds of shit to their game that turns them on, and people are turned on by different things, whether that be big boobs or good looking faces, so quit being so judgmental.

I've thought about writing a breast mod for years, though I never really learned C# well enough to do it. In real life, there are advantages and disadvantages to large breasts. A larger breasted sim could have an advantage with romantic interactions with sims that have an attraction to larger breasts. Disadvantage with those who prefer smaller breasts. A larger breasted sim could also experience back pain moodlet from being on her feet too long. An evil busty sim could be immune to arrest if the officer has an attraction to large breasts. I really don't see that this is very different than having attraction or lack thereof for any other physical attribute. Attraction to specific physical attributes was even part of TS2's attraction system where sims could prefer blonde, brown, or black hair, slim or fat physique, etc.

I think it's really not fair to say that those of us who have a preference for slim & busty women are objectifying women any more than anyone else who has hair color, skin color, build, butt, facial structure, penis size, or other preferences in physical attributes.

Nysha
19th Mar 2014, 4:00 PM
I don't think anyone was suggesting that liking big boobs amounts to objectification, at all. I think it's more the fact that the OP seems to want all big boobed sims to look ridiculous and attract constant street harassment from NPCs.

CircusWolf
19th Mar 2014, 7:42 PM
I don't have a problem with jiggling nor do I think it's wrong to have it. Jiggle is natural, Fat jiggles, Boobies jiggle, bums jiggle a little. but as nysha said above, it's about how you say something. I don't think OP would have gotten Derpyfied if they were looking for something to go along the lines of realism rather than beat off material

Fentonparkninja
19th Mar 2014, 8:35 PM
[...]I think it's really not fair to say that those of us who have a preference for slim & busty women are objectifying women any more than anyone else who has hair color, skin color, build, butt, facial structure, penis size, or other preferences in physical attributes.Well, I can personally say that I've never objectified a woman based on her penis size.

Legislacerator
19th Mar 2014, 8:54 PM
I have no problem with boobs (I like them quite a bit, honestly), but I do have an issue when they're implied to be the only thing worth paying attention to on a woman. Might not have been the intent of the OP but it was certainly the vibe they gave with the phrasing of their post.
And anyone suggesting to have something like other non-controllable sims staring at your sim's chest has clearly never had to deal with it IRL - it's creepy, dehumanizing, and just downright uncomfortable. Not something I'd wish on anyone, even pixel people.

hugbug993
20th Mar 2014, 1:29 AM
GnatGoSplat: unlike the OP, you probably have enough maturity to realize that not seeing boobs jiggle - therefore, seeing a female and not getting aroused by her - doesn't threaten your masculinity.

Crowkeeper
20th Mar 2014, 11:38 PM
I agree with GnatGoSplat that we shouldnt judge someone based on his preference and make fun of him because of it but as many people said the problem was the way the OP presented his idea and I think that this kind of mod is not really appropriate for site such as modthesims.

I think that breast slider is just another way to make the sim body look more realistic and it can help when creating a sim who is based on a real person. So animating it would add even more realism but I cant really imagine a sim with animated breasts since not even their hair are animated...Wouldnt that look kind of strange?

Since you posted in the CFF - have you actually started creating that mod? Do you have experience with modding?
If you werent joking or trying to get attention and you really want to make a mod like this then I think that you should try to find a more appropriate site to post such a mod. I personally wouldnt be interested in this kind of mod but I believe that lot of people would find it useful.

So if you are a creator - good luck!

Mordecai and Rigby
21st Mar 2014, 7:01 AM
Pssh, I didn't agree with his idea in general, nor did I agree with adding the breast slider in Sims in the first place. I just have one gif to say to the OP:
http://ctworkingmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Tumblr_inline_mki6xcSnsn1qz4rgp.gif
though I will admit I find breasts hot, I just don't agree with putting this sort of stuff in Sims

CircusWolf
21st Mar 2014, 4:21 PM
I think the breast slider was fine, it allowed more body types to be made. but having exaggerated boobs isn't something I think should be in a game ala TS3. No thanks to Mile long titties that default replace the moon when the sim goes to sleep or etc.

Duine
7th Apr 2014, 8:57 AM
Sims are non-judgmental of others. Well . . except for that npc what's his name and that old bat with the big purse. They accept each other as is, just as the world should be but isn't. They are watching you watching them. Once you leave, they have a good laugh.

misterprickly
21st Apr 2014, 12:27 PM
GnatGoSplat: unlike the OP, you probably have enough maturity to realize that not seeing boobs jiggle - therefore, seeing a female and not getting aroused by her - doesn't threaten your masculinity.

It's not a question of maturity... It's about giving the player a more realistic experience in a (lets be honest) fantasy setting.

I can understand why many female players (and some male players) wouldn't want that, for them I think there should be an option to turn it off; like "head bobbing" in a FPS.

misterprickly
21st Apr 2014, 12:31 PM
I don't have a problem with jiggling nor do I think it's wrong to have it. Jiggle is natural, Fat jiggles, Boobies jiggle, bums jiggle a little. but as nysha said above, it's about how you say something. I don't think OP would have gotten Derpyfied if they were looking for something to go along the lines of realism rather than beat off material

If I wanted realism, I'd go outside!

misterprickly
21st Apr 2014, 12:40 PM
I don't think anyone was suggesting that liking big boobs amounts to objectification, at all. I think it's more the fact that the OP seems to want all big boobed sims to look ridiculous and attract constant street harassment from NPCs.

Exactly!

It's like when you get that posh apartment (full of all the cool stuff) and someone comes along and robs it!
You gotta have the bitter with the sweet.

Unwanted attention should be the natural downside of making a character that is "too good looking".
It's like when your Celebrity status gets real high and you end up with a list of people (that you haven't even met) all demanding your attention.

misterprickly
21st Apr 2014, 12:54 PM
Hey, I'll be unpopular and agree with the OP.

I don't think just because someone is attracted to big boobs means they are objectifying women. Some people like big butts. Some people like blue eyes. Some people like dark skin. Some people like long hair. People are attracted to all kinds of physical attributes, and I don't see how boobs are any different. Yeah, I admit I like boobs. A lot. Maybe too much. I don't think I should stay in a closet because I think a busty and slim woman is really attractive. Bouncing and jiggling boobs, well, I do find that to be a huge fucking turn-on, so yeah, if I could add it to my game, I would. People add all kinds of shit to their game that turns them on, and people are turned on by different things, whether that be big boobs or good looking faces, so quit being so judgmental.

I've thought about writing a breast mod for years, though I never really learned C# well enough to do it. In real life, there are advantages and disadvantages to large breasts. A larger breasted sim could have an advantage with romantic interactions with sims that have an attraction to larger breasts. Disadvantage with those who prefer smaller breasts. A larger breasted sim could also experience back pain moodlet from being on her feet too long. An evil busty sim could be immune to arrest if the officer has an attraction to large breasts. I really don't see that this is very different than having attraction or lack thereof for any other physical attribute. Attraction to specific physical attributes was even part of TS2's attraction system where sims could prefer blonde, brown, or black hair, slim or fat physique, etc.

I think it's really not fair to say that those of us who have a preference for slim & busty women are objectifying women any more than anyone else who has hair color, skin color, build, butt, facial structure, penis size, or other preferences in physical attributes.

This is exactly what I'm saying!
Make it part of the game, with advantage/disadvantage properties and moodlets.

ChinchillaJesus
21st Apr 2014, 5:22 PM

Go be a fucking perv somewhere else

Nysha
21st Apr 2014, 10:36 PM
Please stop both of the following:
[mod hat on] Posting multiple times in a row. If you want to add more to your post after posting, hit the Edit button. If you want to reply to several people, it's simplest to just use their names; but if you do want to quote their posts, put all the quotes in one post, not separate ones.
[mod hat off] Being a smug arsehole

SilentPsycho
21st Apr 2014, 11:22 PM
If I wanted realism, I'd go outside!

Yes, because us big-boobed girls like nothing more than random creepy people staring at our tits move. Such a bloody turn on...

misterprickly
22nd Apr 2014, 2:15 AM
Please stop both of the following:
[mod hat on] Posting multiple times in a row. If you want to add more to your post after posting, hit the Edit button. If you want to reply to several people, it's simplest to just use their names; but if you do want to quote their posts, put all the quotes in one post, not separate ones.

Do you really have to resort to flaming?
And certain people question MY maturity.
I'm new to THIS forum, I don't know it's "ins and outs" but thank you for pointing out my flaws (he says while making the "jerk off" motion).

OT: Male (and some female) players want more than just the usual "go here, do that" from the Sims; why do you think there are nude/uncensored/sex mods.
Even EA knows this... Why do you think they make the makes the adult expansions in the first place.
Sex/sexuality is a part of life and the Sims is trying to give the best reflections of life.
Don't believe me? Just check out what they have planned for Sims 4.
Here's a hint it involves jiggle ;)

xxsoulfire123
22nd Apr 2014, 2:37 AM
(1) OT: Male (and some female) players want more than just the usual "go here, do that" from the Sims; why do you think there are nude/uncensored/sex mods.
(2) Even EA knows this... Why do you think they make the makes the adult expansions in the first place.
(3) Sex/sexuality is a part of life and the Sims is trying to give the best reflections of life.
(4) Don't believe me? Just check out what they have planned for Sims 4.
Here's a hint it involves jiggle ;)
1) There are mods because they're something we'd like, but not something we want in the game. It's rated T for a reason...
2) What adult expansion(s)?
3) Sure, I get that, but like I said before, The Sims is becoming less risque than they have in the past, so I doubt they'd expound upon the sexual aspects of life.
4) Please reference what you are talking about. For all we know, you could be pulling this out of your butthole.

misterprickly
22nd Apr 2014, 4:29 AM
1) There are mods because they're something we'd like, but not something we want in the game. It's rated T for a reason...
2) What adult expansion(s)?
3) Sure, I get that, but like I said before, The Sims is becoming less risque than they have in the past, so I doubt they'd expound upon the sexual aspects of life.
4) Please reference what you are talking about. For all we know, you could be pulling this out of your butthole.

I'll make it really (almost child-like) simple for ya...
1) That is a matter of personal taste. You do NOT speak for everyone.
2) hot date, night life and late night.
3) and yet they have! Example; the "woohoo option".
4)Speaking of "buttholes"... Pull your head out of yours!

The fact that there ARE adult (X-rated) mods out there PROVES that I am right and if you were to checkout the latest Sims 4 video releases you'd know what they have planned as well as there new "malleable assets" when it comes to character design.

Either grow up or go back to the children's aisle.

lewjen
22nd Apr 2014, 4:54 AM

With pleasure.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/katy-perry-excitced-bouncing-breast-happy-sexy.gif

:heyhey:

misterprickly
22nd Apr 2014, 12:32 PM
With pleasure.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/katy-perry-excitced-bouncing-breast-happy-sexy.gif

:heyhey:

If they had THAT in the Katy Perry expansion, It would have sold better!

misterprickly
22nd Apr 2014, 12:58 PM
I agree with GnatGoSplat that we shouldnt judge someone based on his preference and make fun of him because of it but as many people said the problem was the way the OP presented his idea and I think that this kind of mod is not really appropriate for site such as modthesims.

I think that breast slider is just another way to make the sim body look more realistic and it can help when creating a sim who is based on a real person. So animating it would add even more realism but I cant really imagine a sim with animated breasts since not even their hair are animated...Wouldnt that look kind of strange?

Since you posted in the CFF - have you actually started creating that mod? Do you have experience with modding?
If you werent joking or trying to get attention and you really want to make a mod like this then I think that you should try to find a more appropriate site to post such a mod. I personally wouldnt be interested in this kind of mod but I believe that lot of people would find it useful.

So if you are a creator - good luck!

I am trying my hand at modding but I'm no programmer.
That being said... I do believe that such a thing should be a simple case of altering the animation files (run, hurried walk, dance, jump) to get the desired effect.
Hair could just as easily be achieved, I'm STILL surprised that EA hasn't done it already for this series.

xxsoulfire123
23rd Apr 2014, 1:00 AM
TIL Dating is considered X-Rated and the WooHoo/Try for baby option has just been added. /s

misterprickly
23rd Apr 2014, 1:34 PM
TIL Dating is considered X-Rated and the WooHoo/Try for baby option has just been added. /s
And your point is?

EA has already stated the Sims 4 will have more options and focus on the relationship side of the game.

Here's the new CAS builder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9csGZdNADZg

hugbug993
23rd Apr 2014, 6:00 PM
I'll make it really (almost child-like) simple for ya...
1) That is a matter of personal taste. You do NOT speak for everyone.

Neither do you. If you want to make a mod, that's fine. That way, we can choose not to put sexual harassment in our games. If it's a base feature, then we can't really do that.

2) hot date, night life and late night.

Pfft. Right, going on dates is so adult. In fact, those expansions should have been H-Games, with all the penises we saw in that!

3) and yet they have! Example; the "woohoo option".

They go into a bed and wiggle around under the covers. How sexy.

4)Speaking of "buttholes"... Pull your head out of yours!

What was that you said about childishness? It's a legitimate question; you made a claim, so back it up. No need to be so rude.

The fact that there ARE adult (X-rated) mods out there PROVES that I am right and if you were to checkout the latest Sims 4 video releases you'd know what they have planned as well as there new "malleable assets" when it comes to character design.

I have sex mods and I don't want boob jiggle or sexual harassment!
And if we're going by the types of mods out there, pedophilia and bestiality mods exist. Maybe we should put that in TS4!

Either grow up or go back to the children's aisle.

Telling someone to pull their head out of their ass: truly a way to prove your opponent is childish.

GnatGoSplat
24th Apr 2014, 7:53 PM
Damn, mister, do you have to be so prickly? I can understand defending your point, but the attitude and name calling are uncalled for. You're making us pervy boob-obsessed creeps look bad!

misterprickly
26th Apr 2014, 10:33 PM
Damn, mister, do you have to be so prickly? I can understand defending your point, but the attitude and name calling are uncalled for. You're making us pervy boob-obsessed creeps look bad!

That was never my intention and I do apologise for that.

I try my best to roll with the punches but when they come wrapped in barbed wire and coated in broken glass, I do have the habit of defending myself; even if it risks being ostracised by the general public.

After all... If you won't defend yourself, who will?

CircusWolf
27th Apr 2014, 1:12 AM
Aww look at it. It's playing the victim!

"oh woe is me! all I wanted was tit bouncing for all my games so I can have the enjoyment at ogling at bouncing pixel tits anytime I want! but these assholes are so mean to me! oh woe is me! Woe be me! wuh wuh!"

for one, You quadruple posted. There's rules against this. for two, you seem to be acting like a complete asshole towards those who disagree with you. So to be fair, cut the crying and accept that not many people want to see overdone jiggling pixel tits or have their sims be judged on their breast size, something society does enough outside of sims.

*lights misterprickly on fire *
Cause why not? If he wants to say we're being meanz to him, I may as well :p

misterprickly
3rd May 2014, 5:59 AM
Aww look at it. It's playing the victim!

"oh woe is me! all I wanted was tit bouncing for all my games so I can have the enjoyment at ogling at bouncing pixel tits anytime I want! but these assholes are so mean to me! oh woe is me! Woe be me! wuh wuh!"

for one, You quadruple posted. There's rules against this. for two, you seem to be acting like a complete asshole towards those who disagree with you. So to be fair, cut the crying and accept that not many people want to see overdone jiggling pixel tits or have their sims be judged on their breast size, something society does enough outside of sims.

*lights misterprickly on fire *
Cause why not? If he wants to say we're being meanz to him, I may as well :p

WOW... you're really in love with your own farts, aren't you?!

let me get this straight... I give my opinion, get flamed for it, when I respond in kind I'M the ASSHOLE!?! and when I explain my response, I'm accused of "playing the victim". :rolleyes:

Here's the thing LADIES... You say you want an honest man but we all know that what you really want is a man who will lie on command just to make you feel better about your shitty life.
If you ask "does this outfit make me look fat?" the truth is "the outfit has nothing to do with it". :lol:

I'm what you all say you want BUT what you really fear... I'm an honest man.
I like big TITS!
I like'm in my fantasy, I love'm in my reality and even more so WHEN THE JIGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Fentonparkninja
3rd May 2014, 6:53 AM
Here's the thing LADIES... You say you want an honest man but we all know that what you really want is a man who will lie on command just to make you feel better about your shitty life.
If you ask "does this outfit make me look fat?" the truth is "the outfit has nothing to do with it". :lol:

I like big TITS!
I like'm in my fantasy, I love'm in my reality and even more so WHEN THE JIGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
An honest man doesn't lie on command, a better man avoids the need to by making sure their life is never so shitty in the first place.

An honest man says the outfit has nothing to do with it, a better man never puts them in the position where they'd need to ask.

And an honest man likes big tits that jiggle, a better man knows that tits don't jiggle on their own.

Being honest is easy. Try being better.

simbalena
3rd May 2014, 7:42 AM

Honesty is just one trait and women want men who possess multiple traits including respectfulness. It seems you have yet to learn that it is disrespectful to gawk at a woman's body.

You say you like big tits however your attitute is likely to restrict your access to them as most women choose not to share their bodies with disrespectful men.

misterprickly
3rd May 2014, 2:01 PM
An honest man doesn't lie on command, a better man avoids the need to by making sure their life is never so shitty in the first place.

An honest man says the outfit has nothing to do with it, a better man never puts them in the position where they'd need to ask.

And an honest man likes big tits that jiggle, a better man knows that tits don't jiggle on their own.

Being honest is easy. Try being better.

I sense a nurtured man here!
Or at least one that is "well trained".

Any man that says they ain't into looks, size or shape etc; is lying to you!

Honesty is just one trait and women want men who possess multiple traits including respectfulness. It seems you have yet to learn that it is disrespectful to gawk at a woman's body.

You say you like big tits however your attitute is likely to restrict your access to them as most women choose not to share their bodies with disrespectful men.

And yet I have a G-cup girlfriend! What attracter her to me was my honesty.

Girls start off thinking "why is that loser looking at me!?!"; 30 years later they think "why ISN'T that loser looking at me!?!"

All men gawk, ogle and leer at women, that doesn't matter... it's how you do it that matters!

Fentonparkninja
3rd May 2014, 4:28 PM
I sense a nurtured man here!
Or at least one that is "well trained".

Any man that says they ain't into looks, size or shape etc; is lying to you!

All men gawk, ogle and leer at women, that doesn't matter... it's how you do it that matters!All I am is someone who's not an asshole. Nothing special and way more common than these laughable caricatures of men who gawk, ogle and leer without any self-control whatsoever, then find some unlucky forum where they can throw up in a corner and call it 'posting'.

Then be all like 'OMG *I'M* AN ASSHOLE?!' when people call them out for being exactly that. Turn that nurtured-sensing inward, pull your head out of your backside and quit eating your own shit so gleefully in everyone's face. Then maybe people will call you an asshole less and you'll have some kind of self-perspective worth a damn.

misterprickly
3rd May 2014, 5:09 PM
All I am is someone who's not an asshole. Nothing special and way more common than these laughable caricatures of men who gawk, ogle and leer without any self-control whatsoever, then find some unlucky forum where they can throw up in a corner and call it 'posting'.

Then be all like 'OMG *I'M* AN ASSHOLE?!' when people call them out for being exactly that. Turn that nurtured-sensing inward, pull your head out of your backside and quit eating your own shit so gleefully in everyone's face. Then maybe people will call you an asshole less and you'll have some kind of self-perspective worth a damn.

Every man does it and those who say they don't are liars!

hugbug993
3rd May 2014, 5:21 PM
Every man does it and those who say they don't are liars!

What about gay men and asexuals?

applefeather2
3rd May 2014, 5:28 PM
Do you really have to resort to flaming?
And certain people question MY maturity.
I'm new to THIS forum, I don't know it's "ins and outs"
Welp, one of the "ins" and definitely one of the "outs" on ANY forum is:
Thou shalt not address a moderator that-a-way, but it is surely a way to find the door kicking you first in the boney node, then in the jiggly-bouncers on the hinders as you find your face in the alley.
Cheers.

hugbug993
3rd May 2014, 5:47 PM
Also, I'd like to point out that calling someone a liar because they don't match your worldview is the height of arrogance. Is it really that inconceivable that not all men are Boner Werewolves? That some men have the self-control not to ogle women like fancy cars?

Oh, but acknowledging that not all men do that would mean that misterprick is a bad person. After all, if some men can develop self-control, then it means that misterprick has been neglecting it on purpose.

I'd also like to mention that EVEN IF every man did it, then that doesn't excuse you. I mean, if every man treats women like crap, why is it all right for you to do the same? You pride yourself on being "honest" because that sets you apart from the rest. So why can't you set yourself apart from everyone else in that respect and treat women decently?

Oh, that's right. Acting like a decent human being doesn't serve the needs of the Boner. And after all, men are all slaves to the Boner, because doing otherwise means they have to develop self-control and treat women like people. Poor things, caught between being animals and humans. It's not like this is a completely false dichotomy and you are fully capable of acting like a human, no, must serve the Boner!

SilentPsycho
3rd May 2014, 6:01 PM
And yet I have a G-cup girlfriend! What attracter her to me was my honesty.

And yet, as a J-Cup, I find you creepy and annoying.

Besides, if you have a G-Cup girlfriend, why the fuck are you looking for wank material in a video game?

Fentonparkninja
3rd May 2014, 11:40 PM
Every man does it and those who say they don't are liars!Every man can be better than that and those who say they can't are liars.

Mammal
4th May 2014, 12:27 AM
I think my favorite part of this trainwreck is that OP spent a full month licking their wounds at all the "flaming" before crawling back and attempting to justify their gross attitude with "everyone does it, I'm just HONEST about it!" Second favorite part is their going "yeah, well, I've got a girlfriend with HUGE BOOBS, so THERE."

Honestly, you want a boob jiggle mod? Fine, whatever, make it yourself and upload it. I'm sure there's plenty of people who would be on that like white on rice.

Unwanted attention should be the natural downside of making a character that is "too good looking".

However, saying that it should be part of the vanilla game and that harassment should be your "punishment" for making Sims who are "too attractive?"

I shouldn't have to explain why that's fucked.

misterprickly
4th May 2014, 3:21 AM
I'm bored of this thread and all of you.

Mammal
4th May 2014, 4:35 AM
Sweetie, it's not a full-on flounce if you don't go "I'm leaving, you all enjoy your little discussion."

maybesomethingdunno
4th May 2014, 4:45 AM
That's waaay too polite, Mammal. In addition to a formal declaration that the person is leaving and "never, ever, ever" coming back, when someone flounces, people in this day in age have come to expect profanity, insults, vulgar imagery, some kind of attack on the website, its members, and/or its staff, and maybe....just maaaaaybe something along the lines of "I'm going to other website which is so much better than this site and all of you that it is even better than sex while eating Oreo cheesecake with a dark chocolate pie crust, so neener-neener boo-boo."

....occasionally followed by continuous lurking to observe the aftermath.

r_deNoube
4th May 2014, 6:04 AM
... to observe the aftermath.Is that the part when we'll post the pictures of our breasts? I'm reluctant to do it while he's still watching.

SilentPsycho
4th May 2014, 10:16 AM
That's waaay too polite, Mammal. In addition to a formal declaration that the person is leaving and "never, ever, ever" coming back, when someone flounces, people in this day in age have come to expect profanity, insults, vulgar imagery, some kind of attack on the website, its members, and/or its staff, and maybe....just maaaaaybe something along the lines of "I'm going to other website which is so much better than this site and all of you that it is even better than sex while eating Oreo cheesecake with a dark chocolate pie crust, so neener-neener boo-boo."

....occasionally followed by continuous lurking to observe the aftermath.

I know. There was no implications that we play with our own genitals while he has awesome 12-hour sex with his girlfriend, no implications of incest or bestiality, and no accusations of it all being a conspiracy to force him out. No mention of the word 'sheeple', 'prudes', and not even the word 'c**t'!

I give this ragequit a 3/10.

simbalena
4th May 2014, 1:00 PM
Is that the part when we'll post the pictures of our breasts? I'm reluctant to do it while he's still watching.

Oh go on you first, I promise to try not to obviously ogle their jiggly bouncy goodness.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19d1xnjesxn3igif/original.gif

hugbug993
4th May 2014, 3:08 PM
Well, if we're going to post tit pictures, I'll go first.

http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/wxrne-560.jpg?w=560&h=404

http://www.lintukuva.fi/lajikuvat/aegcau/6aegcau031i.jpg

http://mikeatkinson.net/images/LongTailedTit18.jpg

What? They're tits.

simmer22
4th May 2014, 4:16 PM
To fulfill the request, here are bouncing tits!
Not sure how to get them into TS3, though...

http://i62.tinypic.com/x28ffk.jpg

And who likes bouncing tits better than these guys?
http://i60.tinypic.com/c5hyo.jpg

Just remember that tits don't always appreciate being watched.
http://i62.tinypic.com/fc63q1.jpg

For big tits, I can also recommend using a bra for support. Too much bouncing isn't good for tits, particularly the big ones.
http://i57.tinypic.com/10rjw5k.jpg

SilentPsycho
4th May 2014, 7:37 PM
I would post pictures of my tits, but I can't find the photos at the time. Ask around though, because I think some certain members of this community may have them hidden away in their hard drives.

You know who you are. :P

CircusWolf
4th May 2014, 11:22 PM
:giggler: I'm bored of this thread and all of you.

and I am about as bored of you and your repetitive stupidity along with your caveman like ideals. So how about you do a favor and go find a mancave of other dudebro gamers and whine about why You can't have tits bouncing in The Sims 3 as I am pretty sure you'll get interesting results. That or laughed out of the cave like a little 12 year old.

And honestly, your flounce sucks Bruh! Seriously, Where is the "sexysims is so much better than this" or the "I am never ever ever coming back to this site" Like where is the part where you take your toys out of the pram and go home? Your flounce rates worse than an EA store set coming in at .5/10 I give you .5 for a barely noticable effort, but bruh, come back with something funnier. At least spam some people's PM boxes, post lewd images, get yourself banned :D

@siley Who are they, may we harass them? Not that I want to see your tit pics, I just want to know if we may shake the cart until they put the pics out :P. This thread almost makes me want to make a thread about the sexualization of men in TS3. if Mrprick can get huge bouncing tits that replace the moon and sun when le lady is laying down, I want huge mile long ding dongs and hardcore chiseled abs. I also want all my male sims to wear manthongs and never go beyond beefcake muscular!

mustluvcatz
5th May 2014, 12:28 AM
hugbug - those are some of the cutest tits I've ever seen in my life. I may be a girl, but I've seen more than my fair share. So you can believe me when I say "simply a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.". Score: 10

simmer22 - you're aren't half bad, but I do have to give you a 5. However! Since yours bounce, I'll add 2 points. Score: 7

SilentPsycho
5th May 2014, 5:55 PM
@siley Who are they, may we harass them? Not that I want to see your tit pics, I just want to know if we may shake the cart until they put the pics out :P.

Probably wouldn't harass them, for they are cruel, magnificent, and powerful... ;P

lenglel
5th May 2014, 11:45 PM
corn tits, cheese tits, pizza tits, tater tits... Sounds like a snack food, and for some, it is!

CircusWolf
6th May 2014, 1:42 AM
Probably wouldn't harass them, for they are cruel, magnificent, and powerful... ;P

:P I'm pretty sure bribery will be a handy thing then.

parrot999
6th May 2014, 2:17 AM
What'd I miss?

CircusWolf
7th May 2014, 3:11 AM
Eeeeew! It PM'ed me! *rubs hands on Parot999* very eew.

Mammal
7th May 2014, 4:03 AM
What'd I miss?

Hijinks aplenty, I assure you.

simmer22
7th May 2014, 12:08 PM
corn tits, cheese tits, pizza tits, tater tits... Sounds like a snack food, and for some, it is!

But...but...but...

http://i62.tinypic.com/1z4zu3c.jpg

CircusWolf
7th May 2014, 7:01 PM
Everything is tits when you look hard enough!

hugbug993
7th May 2014, 8:13 PM
Eggs can be boobies.

http://www.birdsasart.com/rootjpegs/blue-footed%20booby.jpg

simmer22
9th May 2014, 2:23 AM
Swap the two O's for an A, and we're talking...

pico22
17th Oct 2014, 1:04 PM
... to revive a thread that has been shamefully dead for five months ...

What i really want in my game(s) is this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ)!

SilentPsycho
17th Oct 2014, 6:26 PM

What i really want in my game(s) is this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ)!

Forgiven, for that is simply awesome.

BL00DIEDHELL
18th Oct 2014, 2:12 PM

This was not what I was expecting.

ChinchillaJesus
21st Oct 2014, 10:39 PM

That rack sure has talent!

grammapat
22nd Oct 2014, 11:53 PM
Or more MY style; I saw a guy doing that - on TV, a football player? Just awesome.

Snackmister
29th Nov 2014, 1:17 AM
http://imgur.com/hysxSJs.jpg

Yes, that's what I want. To create my self-sim and have her dealing with stares and comments on her breast size from other sims. Cos I don't deal with that shit enough IRL. No thanks. I'm happy the game doesn't reduce women to their bust size and focus on jiggling (when a good bra takes care of that anyway).
wait you'reagirlineverknewthat

ChinchillaJesus
13th Dec 2014, 7:21 AM
wait you'reagirlineverknewthat
You're a girl, I never knew that.
Fixed