PDA

View Full Version : Not very good Rules or could Be offence to some people

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 7:15 PM
since people think i am trolling witch i am not i read this Rule You Are Not A Newspaper. Typing Like This OR LIKE THIS Really Doesn't Achieve Anything And Makes Our Heads Hurt From Reading What You Are Trying To Say Which Ends Up Getting Lost Because The Brain Is Focusing Too Much On The Excess Capitals So It Really Doesn't Matter WHAT You Say We Wont Read It And Nor Will Anybody Else And If You Got This Far Then You Must Be Using Text To Speech Or Quantum Bunnies Or Something Like That Because I Really Don't Know How You Could Without Your Brain Melting... Well, Or You Are 12. Please Save A Quantum Bunny And Stop Typing Like This And Stop Being 12. Thank You. This is a Very dumb Rule tbh what if Some one was 12 and on this site you cant people to stop being 12 or how to Type The mods on Are the worst people Who KNOW nothing about the sims 2. this is my personal post on how i fell if u dont like it Remove me from this site then

Nymphetamine
15th Jul 2015, 7:26 PM
You know, there are loads of people on this site who don't speak English natively. Posts like this make it hard for them to understand what you're trying to get across. And me. Because I have no idea what you were trying to say.
As far as insulting the mods, I don't think you fully grasp that they are here, unpaid, to keep order and things running smoothly. That's really inconsiderate to even say. I don't know about you, but I like coming here and being able to navigate through all the forums and not seeing constant bickering and repetitive posts, and that's thanks to their efforts, not you or I.
I'm thinking since you have such a problem with MTS, perhaps it's you who should move on?

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 7:37 PM
You know, there are loads of people on this site who don't speak English natively. Posts like this make it hard for them to understand what you're trying to get across. And me. Because I have no idea what you were trying to say.
As far as insulting the mods, I don't think you fully grasp that they are here, unpaid, to keep order and things running smoothly. That's really inconsiderate to even say. I don't know about you, but I like coming here and being able to navigate through all the forums and not seeing constant bickering and repetitive posts, and that's thanks to their efforts, not you or I.
I'm thinking since you have such a problem with MTS, perhaps it's you who should move on? you probably don't speak good English Then

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 7:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BacI9AfIQAAhzp4.jpghttp://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1377634172868457842.jpg

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 7:41 PM
okay so you disagree with my post?

Mordecai and Rigby
15th Jul 2015, 7:43 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2irkmd5.jpg

grammapat
15th Jul 2015, 7:52 PM
This Person also had a problem trying to submit an upload; and like THIS thread it makes no sense at all. I think this is a troll with a weird sense of humor; just cannot believe the depth of derp. Lecturing This Person is pointless, but I WOULD like to see their posts preserved, as a award-winning bit of "what not to do". Here's your sign! :deal:

simmer22
15th Jul 2015, 7:53 PM
I have no idea if the reason why you're writing like this is because you are trolling or because you are trying to show us your point of view in a 'creative' way, but whichever it is, the meaning gets lost already in your first sentence.

If you want to say something, and get the meaning behind your words out so that people actually understand your intention behind them, then proper spelling, grammar and proper build-up of sentences is very important. There's no need to have a Master degree in English, and you can usually get far with the average basic grade-school knowledge most of us have (those who paid enough attention at school, anyway).

As for people writing like they've never seen the inside of an English grammar book... well, that's their problem. As for me, I was capable of writing basic English with somewhat proper grammar at age 12, even if it's not my mother tongue.

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 7:59 PM
This Person also had a problem trying to submit an upload; and like THIS thread it makes no sense at all. I think this is a troll with a weird sense of humor; just cannot believe the depth of derp. OH MY GO Dont read it then i am happen to Be Pissed off and you people think of is Telling jokes if you dont like what i post ignore it simple as That

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 8:03 PM
I have no idea if the reason why you're writing like this is because you are trolling or because you are trying to show us your point of view in a 'creative' way, but whichever it is, the meaning gets lost already in your first sentence.

If you want to say something, and get the meaning behind your words out so that people actually understand your intention behind them, then proper spelling, grammar and proper build-up of sentences is very important. There's no need to have a Master degree in English, and you can usually get far with the average basic grade-school knowledge most of us have (those who paid enough attention at school, anyway).

As for people writing like they've never seen the inside of an English grammar book... well, that's their problem. As for me, I was capable of writing basic English with somewhat proper grammar at age 12, even if it's not my mother tongue. Shut The Hell Up Please.......

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 8:07 PM
Right, you might be upset, but why take it out on us? We are all a laid back bunch here, and it's not fair for you to take your issues out on us or the mods. i wasn't i was talking about the Rules i and simply dont like it and i chose not to follow theme

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 8:09 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BacI9AfIQAAhzp4.jpg and i wasn't being rude you just a posted a pic simply because you have nothing to say this isn't Instagram this is not Twitter...... if you want to post pics without text go to Instagram

pizza
15th Jul 2015, 8:19 PM
you just a posted a pic simply because you have nothing to say this isn't Instagram this is not Twitter...... if you want to post pics without text go to Instagram
https://38.media.tumblr.com/ac742b9a88008fffbb50d3771cdca5ca/tumblr_inline_mvi5zcUFuT1spjd3q.gif

Bigsimsfan12
15th Jul 2015, 8:20 PM
I really don't understand half of this... Your opinion seems to change half way through reading it? or are you quoting a rule? I really don't understand at all... Maybe if you are quoting a rule I should re-read the rules. Hmm.

Also I'm pretty sure you have to be older than 12 to be on this site, being that the game is 12+ (in the UK at least). Which is why I always try to make it clear the 12 in my username isn't my age. I feel like you might be 12 though, in which case all this makes sense. You seem quite rude.

mixa97sr
15th Jul 2015, 8:25 PM
Are 12 years old allowed on this site, though?

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 8:25 PM
No you're dropping f bombs and telling people to shut up. It's rather rude. None of us have been rude to you, we expect the same courtesy in return. No i am not Being Rude that's how i talk in real life

simmer22
15th Jul 2015, 8:27 PM
Telling people to shut up, giving them mouthfuls of bad language, and otherwise behaving like an angry gorilla on a rampage is actually quite rude.

Forum rules tend to be basic common sense in disguise. Be respectful to people, and make yourself understood. It's not harder than that.

I take it that your common sense may be a little bit off, if you choose not to follow rules in communities. Maybe you make up your own rules in team sports, or maybe you see it fit to always cheat and steal, because rules just aren't your thing? Maybe you prefer making yourself understood by a made-up language nobody else understands? Perhaps you live in a cave, and see people once every ten years or so? Either way, it is common sense to at least try to behave like a human being on forums and outside the web. Just because YOU don't like the rules doesn't mean YOU should be allowed to do whatever pleases YOUR ego. That's why there tend to be forum rules to start with. What if the entire world didn't give a crap about other people, and threw all rules and regulations out the window? Imagine the chaos!

I sincerely hope you don't have the same mentality regarding rules outside of the web, or you'll probably find yourself in prison or some other unpleasant place sometime soon. Rules are for the most part there so people who lack basic common sense have a guideline to follow. The rest of us usually know how to behave around other people.

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 8:28 PM
Are 12 years old allowed on this site, though? i never said that the rules said stop being 12....

MTS2Staff
15th Jul 2015, 8:29 PM
Moving to a more appropriate location. Be aware that user is temp banned now so there’s not much of a point in trying to strike up a conversation with them.

grammapat
15th Jul 2015, 8:31 PM
:Pint: http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/grammpat/thXS11FPJ6_zpsihfnyomg.jpg (http://s776.photobucket.com/user/grammpat/media/thXS11FPJ6_zpsihfnyomg.jpg.html)
It's just SO hard not to poke back... :alarm: :alarm: :help: :llama:

CMPunkGTS96
15th Jul 2015, 8:31 PM
Telling people to shut up, giving them mouthfuls of bad language, and otherwise behaving like an angry gorilla on a rampage is actually quite rude.

Forum rules tend to be basic common sense in disguise. Be respectful to people, and make yourself understood. It's not harder than that.

I take it that your common sense may be a little bit off, if you choose not to follow rules in communities. Maybe you make up your own rules in team sports, or maybe you see it fit to always cheat and steal, because rules just aren't your thing? Maybe you prefer making yourself understood by a made-up language nobody else understands? Perhaps you live in a cave, and see people once every ten years or so? Either way, it is common sense to at least try to behave like a human being on forums and outside the web. Just because YOU don't like the rules doesn't mean YOU should be allowed to do whatever pleases YOUR ego. That's why there tend to be forum rules to start with. What if the entire world didn't give a crap about other people, and threw all rules and regulations out the window? Imagine the chaos!

I sincerely hope you don't have the same mentality regarding rules outside of the web, or you'll probably find yourself in prison or some other unpleasant place sometime soon. Rules are for the most part there so people who lack basic common sense have a guideline to follow. The rest of us usually know how to behave around other people. i was talking about the site i follow the rules in real Life but chose not to follow theme here cus i give zero Fucks

BL00DIEDHELL
15th Jul 2015, 8:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uCcLN2T.gif

Mordecai and Rigby
15th Jul 2015, 8:35 PM
Hey wait a second I thought she was banned o_O

Mistermook
15th Jul 2015, 8:36 PM
Can we take it out back and shoot it?

I vote we take it out back and shoot it. I'll go get bullets.

mixa97sr
15th Jul 2015, 8:36 PM
If you keep poking, you will enrage him/her even more. He/she is just a spoiled brat. He/she'll grow up sooner or later, and then he/she'll laugh at stupid, spoiled kid he/she was in the past.

AndrewGloria
15th Jul 2015, 8:47 PM
CMPunkGTS96, Are you in aspiration failure? Should we send for the Therapist.

Are you upset because the mods won't let you share your Sorting Hat for Boys? Well the reason they won't let you share it is because you didn't make it. Bipsouille, who is a member here, made it, about 9 years ago. It's on her website and quite easy to find, even for people like me who really don't speak French. So, since you obviously found it, why don't you just post a link to it, like the rest of us would do, instead of trying to make out you created it yourself?

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

plasticbox
15th Jul 2015, 9:19 PM
Hey wait a second I thought she was banned o_O

They are. It just took a little while for the server to catch up on that. =)

VerDeTerre
15th Jul 2015, 11:27 PM
Are 12 years old allowed on this site, though? Good question. I didn't see any age restrictions in the site rules for posting, but I could have missed them. At any rate, if a 12 year old wanted to join and didn't share their age, how would anyone know or be able to stop them? There are admonitions on the rules page to keep things PG 13.

As for this guy, his behavior is not entirely a function of age. He's a jerk. Will he remain a jerk as he grows up? Depends on whether he grows up or not.

plasticbox
16th Jul 2015, 3:24 AM
Minimum age is 13, see http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=517758#postingguidelines

hugbug993
16th Jul 2015, 3:40 AM
i was talking about the site i follow the rules in real Life but chose not to follow theme here cus i give zero Fucks

And that is why you get zero fucks in return.

Also, you say that like Mod The Sims isn't part of real life. If it's not part of real life, then how is my real life accessing it? Have I been transferred to a fake life whenever I go to the site?! Does the computer take away my life?! AM I DEAD INSIDE?!

CURSE YOU, PUNK, FOR RAISING PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS! *shakes fist*

Zarathustra
16th Jul 2015, 4:24 AM
And that is why you get zero fucks in return.

Also, you say that like Mod The Sims isn't part of real life. If it's not part of real life, then how is my real life accessing it? Have I been transferred to a fake life whenever I go to the site?! Does the computer take away my life?! AM I DEAD INSIDE?!

CURSE YOU, PUNK, FOR RAISING PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS! *shakes fist*

Isn't it obvious...? We're all Sims! Real life is just a Sims game, and we're just the first layer! Then we have our own Sims, and you can even have them PLAY the Sims for themselves! Maybe OP escaped from their level of the Sims Matrix and is trying to warn us!

hugbug993
16th Jul 2015, 5:10 AM
Isn't it obvious...? We're all Sims! Real life is just a Sims game, and we're just the first layer! Then we have our own Sims, and you can even have them PLAY the Sims for themselves! Maybe OP escaped from their level of the Sims Matrix and is trying to warn us!

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

joandsarah77
16th Jul 2015, 5:40 AM
There are lots of nice, funny and helpful people here who enjoy talking about sims 2. Why sign up if you only intend to be rude? You could be having a lot of fun and conversation instead.

r_deNoube
16th Jul 2015, 8:01 AM
i was talking about the site i follow the rules in real Life but chose not to follow theme here cus i give zero Fucks
Nearly all of the people you're communicating with here on MTS are actual ("real Life") people.

joandsarah77
16th Jul 2015, 8:43 AM
Unless we are terminating cyborgs.

maxon
16th Jul 2015, 12:43 PM
Nearly all of the people you're communicating with here on MTS are actual ("real Life") people.
Whaddaya mean 'nearly'?

Fentonparkninja
16th Jul 2015, 3:18 PM
i was talking about the site i follow the rules in real Life but chose not to follow theme here cus i give zero Fuckshttp://i60.tinypic.com/2vug4uu.jpg

Nysha
16th Jul 2015, 4:18 PM
I like your gif, but I find the idea of hookah being "edgy" to be completely hilarious. What would the hippies have said?

Viktor86
18th Jul 2015, 5:36 AM
I see I missed a very interesting conversation up here. Complaining about our language while using such horrible punctuation yourself is a bit ironic. Especially not considering there are a bunch of non native speakers, like myself.

And no, it's not unreadable, but you have to be a speed reader with ADHD. Otherwise, good look reading it. And please, don't complain about a lack of breath.

SilentPsycho
19th Jul 2015, 10:56 PM
I see I missed a very interesting conversation up here. Complaining about our language while using such horrible punctuation yourself is a bit ironic. Especially not considering there are a bunch of non native speakers, like myself.

And no, it's not unreadable, but you have to be a speed reader with ADHD. Otherwise, good look reading it. And please, don't complain about a lack of breath.

As someone with ADHD and a high level of reading skill, the first post just gave me a headache. The rest of their posts are pretty much the reason I have a piece of paper on the wall next to me with a target and a 'BANG HEAD HERE' caption written on it.

malfoya
20th Jul 2015, 9:07 PM
Gawd, I always miss out on these discussions...

simbalena
21st Jul 2015, 12:40 PM
There was a discussion?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55460947.jpg

Sims2Christain
26th Jul 2015, 12:07 AM
And I thought I had a Capitalizing problem When I wrote sentences. Not even Close to what the Original Poster Has written.

The toilet is one weird place.

hugbug993
26th Jul 2015, 12:26 AM
You should see the one where a guy claimed that The Sims contained US propaganda because of the no-gravity simulator in TS3.

Zarathustra
27th Jul 2015, 2:46 AM
And I thought I had a Capitalizing problem When I wrote sentences. Not even Close to what the Original Poster Has written.

The toilet is one weird place.

That's what happens if you try to capitalize an entire post (or most of it)- it just leaves the first letter of each word capitalized, so that instead of coming across as intimidating, like a screaming viking berserker, you come off as someone so thick in the head that they can't figure out how to properly use a keyboard.

joandsarah77
27th Jul 2015, 3:22 AM
But why do people want to use capitals? It's more work because you would have to hold down shift at the start of every word. So you have made more 'work' for yourself and posted something that is really hard for others to read. All I can think of is people who do this want to be annoying.

Viktor86
27th Jul 2015, 4:10 AM
Just simply press caps lock once and you can type in all the capitals you want and click another time when finished. Because this isn't capitalized word for word, but ''the auto change in smaller letters when using that amount of capitals'' mod on this forum and build in on many other sites. Like Zarathustra said.

Zarathustra
27th Jul 2015, 4:43 AM
But why do people want to use capitals? It's more work because you would have to hold down shift at the start of every word. So you have made more 'work' for yourself and posted something that is really hard for others to read. All I can think of is people who do this want to be annoying.

Using all caps is the text-speak equivalent of shouting at the top of one's lungs. Some people think this lends more weight to their posts, conveniently forgetting the fact that if a real-world person came up to you screaming to be heard right from the get-go, you probably wouldn't even think of taking them seriously and you'd probably wonder if maybe you should look for a mental health professional who could help.

SimLaReine
28th Jul 2015, 5:17 AM
write in the style of ee cummings like this, is easier.....

Johnny_Bravo
31st Jul 2015, 12:38 AM
Oh No WhY dIdnt i Find thiS Earlieieier :(