PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Tashiketh
25th Dec 2015, 2:20 PM
Dear Simmers!

I and the staff here at MTS would like to wish everybody a very happy christmas, happy holidays, wintereenmas, hogswatch, hanukah or whatever else you care to celebrate this year. Personally, it's my ever growing sock collection. :D

http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/3/5/0/0/7/9/4/MTS_wendy35pearly-1587593-hoildaychristmastreeset-pic2.jpg

(Picture above is 4 Recoloured Holiday Christmas Tree Set (http://modthesims.info/d/568577) by wendy35pearly)

Regards,
All the MTS staff!

Volvenom
25th Dec 2015, 3:42 PM
Happy holiday to you and all the staff here on mts, and to all the lovely people on this site.

I can't imagine how you can have a sock collection? My socks always vanish in the washing machine.

I have been watching videos on my tablet since the TV isn't working. Now I'm off to find some restaurant in Rome to eat.

God Jul og Godt Nytt År!

HonokaAizawa
25th Dec 2015, 3:58 PM
A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you out there in the world! :)

Simonut
25th Dec 2015, 11:52 PM
My Name is "Ebenezer Scrooge" I came from Charles Dickens Christmas Carol, I came here to MTS to escape from all the "Merry Christmas" greeting, because if you know about me then you know "I Hate Christmas."
It seem I can not even escape it here as well. :rofl:

simsample
26th Dec 2015, 12:18 AM
Humbug.

:giggler:

CatherineTCJD
26th Dec 2015, 6:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all ya'll too! ...and I can't wait for a Happy NEW Year!

ankoyume
27th Dec 2015, 2:30 AM
Merry Christmas and "Joyeux Nol" ! And thanks to you all for challenging simmers to do perfect CC !

wendy35pearly
27th Dec 2015, 5:12 AM
Merry Christmas to you and your family Delphy and thankyou for using my uploaded Christmas Tree to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, this puts a huge smile on my face and reading that you have a huge socks collection, you must have heaps of socks by now! :)

justKiss
28th Dec 2015, 8:11 PM
Merry Christmas!