MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
No/All Required Recipe Ingredients
by scarletqueenkat Posted 6th Nov 2018 at 12:19 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2019 at 6:57 PM by scarletqueenkat : Compatible for patch 1.53.115 (July 16th patch)
427 Thanks Thanks 213 Favourited
Compatible for patch 1.53.115 (July 16th patch)
Updated for Patch 1.52.100:
Compatible for Patch 1.52.100:
To see the status of all my mods, you can always check the status posts on my Tumblr.
No Required Ingredients is similar to No More Ingredients Needed Mod by cyberops (later updated by catalina_45). However, instead of completely removing the ingredients options for all recipes, I only set those that required them to be optional. Therefore, it didn't require so many resources. So, with my version you can optionally use ingredients if you have them:
Choose which versions you want:
- RequiredRecipeIngredients - Requires ingredients for all recipes, good if you want the game to be more realistic. Includes ALL recipes that has ingredients. Great to use with NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN or NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_PLUS!
Warning - With RequiredRecipeIngredients installed, Butlers (and other NPCs) won't cook. This includes Caterers at events. I'll add a fix for this when I get time.
- NoRequiredIngredientsFOOD - Removes the ingredient requirement for Homestyle, Gourmet, Baking, Campfire, and Cupcake Machine recipes. Additionally, the Bee Tea recipe that came with Seasons.
- NoRequiredIngredientsHERBALISM - Removes the ingredient requirement for Herbalism Potions.
- NoRequiredIngredientsSERUMS - Removes the ingredient requirement for Serums.
- NoRequiredIngredientsVAMPIRES - Removes the ingredient requirement for Plasma Fruit Salad, as well as the Vampire Drinks made at the bar (Draught of Reconfiguration, Plasma Jane, Shadow Realm, Sunlight Reversal Cocktail, The Ultimate Vampire Cure, and Vampire Resistance Cocktail).
- NoRequiredItemsINVENTION - Removes the item requirement for the Invention Constructor recipes (Alien Portal, Cloning Machine, Satellite Dish, and SimRay).
- NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN - Hides recipes that doesn't have ingredients. Sims will still be able to autonomously cook them, you just can't see them when you instruct your Sim to cook. This includes Baking, Homestyle, Gourmet, Grill, and Campfire recipes. Does NOT include Experiemental and Cultural recipes. Best used with RequiredRecipeIngredients version. Do NOT install with NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_PLUS!
- NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_PLUS - Same as NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN plus Marshmallows from the Campfire and Quick Meals from the Cooler also hidden. Do NOT install with NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN!
- NoRequiredIngredientsFOOD - No pack requirements.*
- NoRequiredIngredientsHERBALISM - Outdoor Retreat GP Needed
- NoRequiredIngredientsSERUMS - Get to Work EP Needed
- NoRequiredIngredientsVAMPIRES - Vampires GP Needed
- NoRequiredItemsINVENTION - Get to Work EP Needed
- NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN - No pack requirements.*
- NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_PLUS - No pack requirements.*
- RequiredRecipeIngredients - No pack requirements.*
*Even though the version includes recipes from different packs, those packs are not required. Any recipe that came with a pack that you don't have, simply won't show up for you. Therefore, you can still use the mod for the recipes you do have.
Not compatible with any other mod that alters recipes. If you're having issues with this mod, please confirm that this mod isn't conflicting with another mod in your Mods folder before reporting it. You can do this by testing this mod ALONE in the mods folder or using TS4 Package Conflict Detector by scumbumbo.
This mod will conflict with anything that edits these resources:
Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|NoRequiredIngredientsHERBALISM.zip | Description: Outdoor Retreat Needed - Removes the ingredient requirement for Herbalism Potions.||41.5 KB||13,349||6th Nov 2018|
|NoRequiredIngredientsSERUMS.zip | Description: Get to Work Needed - Removes the ingredient requirement for Serums.||48.5 KB||12,298||6th Nov 2018|
|NoRequiredIngredientsVAMPIRES.zip | Description: Vampires GP Needed - Removes the ingredient requirement for Plasma Fruit Salad and Vampire Drinks||18.4 KB||10,935||6th Nov 2018|
|ScarletNoRequiredItemsINVENTION.zip | Description: Removes the item requirement for the Invention Constructor recipes||6.3 KB||7,893||25th Nov 2018|
|Scarlet_NoRequiredIngredientsFOOD.zip | Description: Removes the ingredient requirement for Food Recipes - Homestyle, Gourmet, Baking, etc.||147.3 KB||2,919||19th Jun 2019|
|Scarlet_NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN.zip | Description: Hides recipes that doesn't have ingredients including Baking, Homestyle, Gourmet, Grill, and Campfire recipes. Does NOT include Experiemental and Cultural recipes. Do NOT install with NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_PLUS!||71.2 KB||765||22nd Jun 2019|
|Scarlet_NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN_Plus.zip | Description: Same as NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN plus Marshmallows from the Campfire and Quick Meals from the Cooler also hidden. NOT compatible with NoIngredientRecipesHIDDEN!||77.1 KB||1,269||22nd Jun 2019|
|Scarlet_RequiredRecipeIngredients.zip | Description: Requires ingredients for all recipes.**With this version installed, Butlers (and other NPCs) won't cook. This includes Caterers at events. I'll add a fix for this when I get time.||647.8 KB||646||22nd Jun 2019|