This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Ms. Finster is feared by many, seen as a challenge others and adored by Randall. She's a strict disciplinarian, however isn't always fair with that, leading to student rebellions (mainly instigated by TJ).
Muriel P. Finster is the main antagonist (and onetime tritagonist) in the Disney series Recess. Mean spirited and authoritarian, she isn't popular among her students, however she is often found to have her heart in the right place. She is not a woman to be messed with and has proven on multiple occasions to pack a punch.
Default Replacements (optional): Primer Skin by Kurasoberina (NSFW) Eyes by Ephemera (reuploaded due to unavailability)
Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of your students more than a dated, conservative day-dress. Inspired by the one and only Ms. Finster, the 'Muriel P.' boasts a Peter Pan collar, cap sleeves and a heavy, below the knee skirt.
Ms. Finster uses items from Generations, Island Paradise and University Life.
There are four colour channels:
Sleeve trim and Collar
Requires World Adventures
The dress also comes with its own custom Muriel pattern which is hand painted.
The mesh bones use the WA farmer dress as a reference and as such, it animates smoothly, however your sim probably doesn't want to do gymnastics in it, much like they wouldn't in any long skirted mesh.
Custom Content by Me:
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.