MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by scarletqueenkat Posted 9th Feb 2019 at 7:17 PM - Updated 20th Apr 2019 at 7:32 PM by scarletqueenkat : Updated for 1.51.75/1.51.77
322 Thanks Thanks 164 Favourited
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Updated 4/16/19 - Fixed missing strings caused by todayâ€™s patch & Added SimCity Loans menu to the new laptop
â™¦ Mod Compatibility & Requirements â™¦
This mod was made with game version 1.48.94. No additional packs required.
Updated for patch 1.51.75/1.51.77 - To see the status of all my mods, you can always check the status posts on my Tumblr.
â™¦ Mod Description â™¦
Your sims (Young Adult and up) can now apply for loans from SimCity Bank. When your sim needs a loan have them click on the computer and select SimCity Loans. From there you will select which loan amount you want.
Loan Amounts include:
- Repay in full with no interest.
- Make 12, 24, or 36 payments which includes a 5% interest rate.
If your sim doesnâ€™t make a payment (or pay in full) within 48 hours, he/she will receive a Loan Payment Due (fine mood) buff. If your sim ignores this buff for 24 hours, this buff will turn into a Loan Payment Overdue! (stressful mood) buff. The only way to remove this is to make a payment (or pay in full).
If your Debtor sim dies, the loan packet will be sent to the household inventory (still not delete-able). After you place it on your lot, another household sim can use the Take Over Loan interaction. This will add the loan packet to that simâ€™s inventory and he/she will be responsible. Donâ€™t worry, any payments that the deceased sim made wonâ€™t be lost!
If your Debtor sim dies and gets added back to the household either as a ghost or resurrected, they wonâ€™t have the loan packet anymore (obviously since it went to the household inventory). However, they canâ€™t take out a loan. Theyâ€™ll have to use the computer and click on SimCity Loans > Request Loan Forgiveness, then after 3 days they can apply for a loan again if needed.
â™¦ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION â™¦
- Sims can only have one active loan at a time. However, once your sim pays off the loan, you can click on the loan packet and select Destroy. Your sim can then take out another loan if desired.
- The loan packet is not drag-able! This was done on purpose to keep it in your sims inventory for needed buffs and interaction availability. Itâ€™s also not delete-able, for obvious reasonsâ€¦.no skipping out on your debt!
- If you move your household while the loan packet is on the lot (after placing it from the household inventory), it can be found in the household inventory once again. No running away from it until itâ€™s paid!
If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to join me at my discord. Youâ€™ll get a much faster response from me there.
â™¦ PLANS FOR FUTURE UPDATES â™¦
- Add more severe consequences for overdue loans
- Combine number of payment versions into one so you can choose the number in game when taking out the loan.
- More to come
â™¦ Mod Versions â™¦
Choose only ONE!
- SimCityLoans_12Payments - Pay off the loan in 12 payments.
- SimCityLoans_24Payments - Pay off the loan in 24 payments.
- SimCityLoans_36Payments - Pay off the loan in 36 payments.
â™¦ Mod Conflicts â™¦
No known conflicts. It should work well with all mods (including any other loan type mods) because it has its own resources.
- 4/16/19 - Fixed missing strings caused by patch & Added SimCity Loans menu to the new laptop
- 4/9/19 - Added German Translations thanks to Å‚â‚¥â‚³Qâ‚®â‚±Å‚É† (Discord).
- 3/22/19 - Fixed loan payments not reducing when paying in full for 24 and 36 payment versions. Thanks @RaZeR for pointing it out!
- 3/18/19 - Added Chinese Translations thanks to Miaow_CC.
- 3/11/19 - Added 24 and 36 payment versions as requested.
- 3/4/19 - Added SimCity Loans to StrangerVille laptops and moved the SimCity Loans menu further back so it's not on the first page (you'll now have to click More Options.. to get to it)
- 2/25/19 - Minor Tuning Fixes (special thanks to scumbumbo's Tuning Error Notifier tool). Added Polish Translations thanks to pawlik5556.
â™¦ Credits & Special Thanks â™¦
Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|SimCityLoans_24Payments.zip | Description: Pay off the loan in 24 payments.||87.2 KB||12,546||17th Apr 2019|
|SimCityLoans_36Payments.zip | Description: Pay off the loan in 36 payments.||86.5 KB||7,542||17th Apr 2019|
|SimCityLoans_12Payments.zip | Description: Pay off the loan in 12 payments.||87.0 KB||7,716||17th Apr 2019|