Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2024 at 7:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default vampire sims
Hello simmers. I have some questions about vampires, I was searching on this page for mods for vampires and I don't see anything I'm asking for (also keep in mind that my native language is not English). I wanted to know if there is any mod or trick that non-vampire sims don't use coffins... I have the exact number for vampire sims and other sims go to sleep in coffins, even children. Why do vampire sims in a room without windows lose their motives if it's all dark? It doesn't seem realistic to me, thanks for your help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 4:41 AM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 9:01 AM
This mod makes vampires have normal motives while inside. https://modthesims.info/d/96226/vam...ck-updated.html You'd just need to not have huge windows if you want realism.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 7:53 PM
@kestrellyn thanks soo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2024 at 12:56 PM
That mod (CJ-CoffinsForVampires) doesn't work, I have ultimate collection... doesn't it work for anyone else? Non-vampire sims still sleep in coffins
Instructor
#6 Old 19th May 2024 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missdabone
That mod (CJ-CoffinsForVampires) doesn't work, I have ultimate collection... doesn't it work for anyone else? Non-vampire sims still sleep in coffins

Check Meduza’s Tumblr. She has some helpful mods that are 100% UC compatible. I think she has some coffin-specific mods. Also, if not her, then Midge.

Www.jelly-meduza.tumblr.com
Www.midge-the-tree.tumblr.com

♫ I'm on a ride, and I wanna get off, but they won't slow down the roundabout :| ♫
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2024 at 1:20 AM
Those urls don't work for me, it gives me a privacy error.. ;(
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th May 2024 at 3:39 AM
Just drop the "www." from the start of the addresses. Alternatively, here are some links that should work:

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote: Originally posted by DooMStalK
You know, a lot of people have ended up in the hospital with embarrassing injuries because they thought their vacuum "blows"

-- https://bash.org/?40502
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th May 2024 at 5:02 AM
@g-mon The page is now loading and thank you for putting the url of the vampires, but I don't know what the mod is that prevents the non-vampire soms from sleeping in the coffin, could you give me the name of the mod? Thank you
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th May 2024 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missdabone
@g-mon The page is now loading and thank you for putting the url of the vampires, but I don't know what the mod is that prevents the non-vampire soms from sleeping in the coffin, could you give me the name of the mod? Thank you

They said that they thought there were coffin related mods there. You'd have to check to see if there are or not.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old Yesterday at 11:57 PM
I don't think so, I've read the mods and I didn't see any like Cjon's, but I'm reading the page in translator mode, maybe I'm missing something, if someone who speaks English can take a look!.. thanks @charity !