Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 3:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime
Sim can't graduate in university
So I finally got university had it installed and stuff. First of all my sim's schedule wouldn't show up but I managed to fix that removing some mods and resetting my sim.

Now the problem is my sim isn't progressing. The grade is always F, even after they pass the exam with flying colours or make the dean's list and the bar thing that shows the progress disappears at the end of exams. I have to reset the sim to make it appear again but then it like it was before like halfway unlike the full.

I had my sims finish two weeks, hoping maybe I'd get a term over or a graduation pop up but nothing happens, all it says is 0 days till final exam.

I hope that all made sense. Please help! my sister and I were really looking forward to this expansion pack... :/
oh, I've removed all the mods, the only packages I have are CAS and build buy stuff...
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:03 PM
Welcome to MTS!

I don't have University, but I understand that it is very easy to accidentally miss going through the "meet and greet" and forget to pick up your class schedule at the beginning of a semester. That can mess up everything else.

(Although it would not be too surprising to discover that one of your build/buy items or a hairstyle is causing the problem. Things are linked in really odd ways in this game.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:11 PM
My sim did go to the meet and greet and did all of that. They can attend the classes and everything but they aren't graduating or fulfilling their credits or anything :/
I'll try and remove the rest of the packges and see I guess... >.<
Site Helper
#4 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 2:03 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem will give you more things to try. (And if it doesn't help, let us know exactly what you did so you won't keep getting sent back to it.)

And welcome to MTS!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 6:41 AM
Thank you so much for the help!! ^_^
It works now! :D
And thanks so much for welcoming me!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th May 2019 at 9:52 PM
My sim did graduate from college, he just wouldn't walk into the ceremony, which I find extremely irritating.