Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 7:49 PM Last edited by lennoxlovexx : 21st Feb 2019 at 10:53 PM.
Default [SOLVED] Sims 1 Glitch
Hello, i recently decided to dust off my old copy of the sims 1 and re-install it, all was working well until i decided to put a few mods on there, now every 2 minutes or so my game just minimizes. Out of nowhere and for no reason. I had all these mods on my game before and it caused no issues. Never had this problem, it was the same computer too. I don't really get it? I don't even know if it is the mods but it's incredibly annoying.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 8:28 PM
The 50/50 should work in Sims 1 as well as it does in later versions. Remove your Downloads folder and see if the problem persists. If it does, your mods are innocent. If it doesn't, you know the problem's in there somewhere and you just have to test till you find out which one.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:22 PM
What's your OS? We can attempt forcing it to run thru other (safe) commands via shortcuts and see if the error persists!

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
The 50/50 should work in Sims 1 as well as it does in later versions. Remove your Downloads folder and see if the problem persists. If it does, your mods are innocent. If it doesn't, you know the problem's in there somewhere and you just have to test till you find out which one.

Thank you for this! I found the problem and am no longer having this issue!