Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2019 at 6:51 PM
Default game doesnt load
so i left my laptop for almost an hour to let sims 4 load to the home screen and it didnt. im pretty sure its because my mods folder is 19.5 gb and my laptop s specs arent great. is there anything i could do make the game load? (besides deleting cc, using a booster, deleting unnecessary files etc)
btw im gonna buy a new laptop in a few months anyway so any spec recommendations will be great
here are my current laptop s specs
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th May 2019 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FailStaff
so i left my laptop for almost an hour to let sims 4 load to the home screen and it didnt. im pretty sure its because my mods folder is 19.5 gb and my laptop s specs arent great. is there anything i could do make the game load? (besides deleting cc, using a booster, deleting unnecessary files etc)
btw im gonna buy a new laptop in a few months anyway so any spec recommendations will be great
here are my current laptop s specs

You can read for yourself here on EA Answers HQ about the requirements to run Sims 4, but that system doesn't look like it meets the minimum requirements to run the game properly, and especially not with that amount of custom content.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2019 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You can read for yourself here on EA Answers HQ about the requirements to run Sims 4, but that system doesn't look like it meets the minimum requirements to run the game properly, and especially not with that amount of custom content.

yeah i know it pretty much doesnt :/ (my laptop is 10 years old lol) but the game used to run with 16 gb or 17 gb at its most. i just wanted to check if there is anything i can do at this point