Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2019 at 1:23 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Gold vs Blue Gameplay backgrounds?
Just a quick question, how come some people have gold backgrounds vs blue backgrounds (see examples below) I have always had the blue backgrounds.

Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st May 2019 at 1:52 PM
They're using a default UI. See the top picture, the creators name is on the side, it's probably her own default.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2019 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
They're using a default UI. See the top picture, the creators name is on the side, it's probably her own default.

Okay thank you. What does UI stand for? Sorry lol
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st May 2019 at 2:56 PM
Ui is the User interface - the blue part that they defaulted gold. It's probably on her own site. If you look on here at her careers or food her profile has a link.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2019 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Ui is the User interface - the blue part that they defaulted gold. It's probably on her own site. If you look on here at her careers or food her profile has a link.

Okay thank you.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st May 2019 at 7:12 PM
The "gold" interface appears to be this wooden one by Calidan.

http://www.modthesims.info/d/221492...b-amp-pets.html