Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2019 at 8:24 PM
Default mustbedestroyed.org sites down
svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org is timing out.
simscave.mustbedestroyed.org is 404 & the front page is showing signs that the domain has expired

I do hope this will be temporary as it has been in the past. There is a lot of hard to find cc on those sites.

Also I use simscave when it comes to finding new s2cc. I've actually been wondering for a while now if there are any other active (Maxis Match) cc find sites. I've decided with this happening it might be a good time to ask about it as well.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th May 2019 at 8:46 PM
Recently I've found this cc finds tumblr which I love:
https://fias-finds-sims2.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
Scholar
#4 Old 27th May 2019 at 2:23 PM
Yes, simscave.mustbedestroyed.org seems to be down. I also hope it's just temporary as I love the site.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:16 PM
According to whois the domain was renewed 25th of May so nothing to worry, it'll be back in few days.
Theorist
#7 Old 27th May 2019 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I hope the site will get back up.

Foxmaniac said the domain was just reregistered two days ago. If it expired it can take a couple of days for everything to work again. I used to have this kind of thing happen with our sites before I set everything to auto-renew. Of course that was well after I'd lost two or three of my websites (including BogSims) because I was very ill at the time and didn't realize until some months later the domain had expired. By that time someone was squatting on my old domains and wanted like $1200 and I said phooey on that noise and let it go. Anyway, my point is I've had a little experience with this kind of thing so just be patient and all should be right shortly.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th May 2019 at 8:17 PM
^ That. AND.. this happens every year and every year people panic thinking the sites are gone forever. Pes gets around to renewing and it all comes back eventually. Patience young grasshoppers, patience. :D
Theorist
#9 Old 27th May 2019 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misty_2004
... I'd lost two or three of my websites (including BogSims)

I have a handful of your recolors from there :D
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th May 2019 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
^ That. AND.. this happens every year and every year people panic thinking the sites are gone forever. Pes gets around to renewing and it all comes back eventually. Patience young grasshoppers, patience. :D

Was a bit worried since MATY is kinda dead.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#11 Old 27th May 2019 at 9:32 PM
Well.. tbh, MATY has been rather dead for quite a while. So you know. At least Pes keeps it all going since he doesn't have to!
Mad Poster
Theorist
#13 Old 27th May 2019 at 9:56 PM
That's good. I hope we never lose the Booty.

I lost my booty ... now it hurts to sit for long periods of time :P
Theorist
#14 Old 27th May 2019 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I have a handful of your recolors from there :D

Aww! :lovestruc I was trying to do a revamp of the whole site but life got in my way and then health problems got worse. I still have the whole site backed up and have been toying with the idea of uploading some of the stuff here. My one partner-in-crime (Syera) seems to have lost all interest in anything Sims. She still has her other site, Springhole.net but I don't think she's touched a Sims game in years.
Theorist
#15 Old 27th May 2019 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misty_2004
Aww! :lovestruc I was trying to do a revamp of the whole site but life got in my way and then health problems got worse. I still have the whole site backed up and have been toying with the idea of uploading some of the stuff here. My one partner-in-crime (Syera) seems to have lost all interest in anything Sims. She still has her other site, Springhole.net but I don't think she's touched a Sims game in years.

Do you have access to her stuff to reupload? Maybe make a simblr and put both ya'lls stuff there :D

(I have some of her things too ...lol)
Theorist
#16 Old 27th May 2019 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
Do you have access to her stuff to reupload? Maybe make a simblr and put both ya'lls stuff there :D

(I have some of her things too ...lol)

Like I said, I have the whole site so that includes all her stuff too. I've had different ideas going through my mind for a while now just haven't figured out what to do yet.
Mad Poster
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#18 Old 30th May 2019 at 3:26 AM
I'm pretty sure he is.

... not too sure he gets Wi-Fi in the bunker though...
Mad Poster
#19 Old 30th May 2019 at 5:32 AM
Theorist
#20 Old 30th May 2019 at 3:17 PM
The bunker? Is he in the military now, or is this a joke? *scratches head*

You never read of his bunker before now?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#22 Old 31st May 2019 at 12:34 AM
He mentions the bunker a lot in old posts at PMBD and MATY. But I can't really link to any of them now since... you know.

But yeah, sorry about the not so obvious joke - if you don't know about the bunker then I can see where one would be confused, lol. (Same with a boiling vat of sharks - he used to threaten that he'd thrown someone in there until I asked what the point of that was. I mean, the sharks would be dead since they're boiling, right?!? His only reply was "SILENCE!!". Someone even made the posts their signature, I thought it was hilarious!)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#24 Old 31st May 2019 at 4:22 PM
No? It loads for me. Guess I was just assuming that if the other sites were/are down (Booty won't load for me) then it was too.

*shrugs in a goofy way*
Mad Poster
#25 Old 31st May 2019 at 7:34 PM
Well either way, I hope the Booty gets back up soon - I love that repository! And if it doesn't get back up, I hope the files from that site can be archived somewhere else.
Page 1 of 2