Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prefer to eat at tables

by mental-hygiene Posted 5th Mar 2019 at 3:45 PM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 4:22 PM
Thank you so much! I need this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 5:03 PM
Thank you so much! This has been needed for a long time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 5:42 PM
thanks for this mod but is there anyway to incorporate the values of this mod with yours http://modthesims.info/d/604352/fas...d-drinking.html . they seem to conflict with one another
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 7:21 PM
Thanks to solve this annoying "BUG." There're still couple of annoying interferences from pets and other NPCs. Hope they could be tuned, too.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:05 PM
Y
A
S
S
S
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 9:20 PM
Finally my Sims can eat at the table as a family. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 10:33 PM
Thank Youuuuuu
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 11:33 PM
Gawd, it's so pathetic that we need a mod like this! Thank you, this is so much needed. No more sims avoiding the dining table like plague and bee lining to eat on the upper beds of the bunk beds!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 8:45 AM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 9:30 AM
Thank. God.
I was losing my mind from sims walking from one end of the house to the other just to sit on a bed, then walk all the way back to put the plate in the dishwasher. Sims already take ages to eat. It took them 2 hours every morning to finish their breakfasts. And then they were usually late from work and school... I was seriously going crazy from it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 12:58 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 2:42 PM
Thank you. This mod literally saves lives. My sims would cook a meal, then everyone will grab a serving, walk past the counter & stools, past the kitchen table, into the hall, pass by the dining room, all the way across the house, out the back door, off the patio, around the pool and sit at the bar. The problem is (aside from that being stupid), it's the middle of winter, and they wouldn't change into outdoor clothing (I guess because they were focused on eating). They would eat they're meal, nice and slow as always, and every meal a family member would freeze to death.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 7:31 PM
You are a saint for this. Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 4:02 AM
OMG!!!! Thank you!!! I was seriously just searching for a mod like this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 5:19 AM
Is it possible to make sims sit down when watching TV so my sims at the bar aren't all standing around?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 2:09 PM
Thank u!!! We need a mod for the sink too. xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 2:40 PM
Thx!!!Would you consider making Prefer to sleep at bed?They always sleep in the sleeping cabin and flowers.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 8:24 AM
shook
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 9:45 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 7:53 PM
Thank you. THIS. I was sure im only who who is getting crazy with sims. They were really walking across whole house just to sit on bed in which someone was sleeping! Like i get it, you dont wanna eat alone. But come on. Not cool to eat on bed where your kid is sleeping. xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 1:13 PM
This is fantastic! It's always been one of my pet-peeves. Sit at the darn table with your family!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 10:41 PM
I was hoping that this would keep my Sims from eating in front of the fridge, blocking it. Sadly, it did not. Oh well. Nice mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 7:03 AM
Thank you so much! My sim always sits on the edge of the pool for meal which is so annoying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 5:54 PM
Thanks for this! My sims constantly eat in bizarre places.
Page 1 of 3