Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Dancer Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 28th Aug 2018 at 5:30 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:05 AM by asiashamecca

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 9:18 PM
Haven't had any time to update my own, but very glad that I now have a replacement that does work Love it! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 4:20 PM
Thank you! This looks so exciting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 11:08 PM
I've been having so much fun with my Generation 2 heir as a choreographer that I won't be playing that family until Neia is able to update her mod, so my sim is able to continue on her path!
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 4:10 PM
how do you gain the dancing skill?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:55 AM
This is a really great mod -- are there plans to update it for the November patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:05 PM
Awesome!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:02 PM
This looks awesome! Does this come with a new dance skill and new dance animations or do I need some sort of an expansion pack for that?
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LynneBbz
how do you gain the dancing skill?

I don't think you need it but you may need Get Together Expansion Pack. Usually, you can click on a dance floor or on a radio playing music to access the dance skill.
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 10:08 AM
Thanks for the great content!
Although, there is a slight mishap, as when my sim gets promoted, I'm not getting paid. There are no hourly wages and such.
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xieyen
Thanks for the great content!
Although, there is a slight mishap, as when my sim gets promoted, I'm not getting paid. There are no hourly wages and such.

i have the exact same proble. the only time she gets paid is when she gets promoted, and it's just the bonus
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:28 PM
i have the exact same proble. the only time she gets paid is when she gets promoted, and it's just the bonus
thats because of the november update. They are probably working on a solution to fix this. Before the patch it was working perfectly. So we just have to be patiently unfortunately.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:13 AM
don't work whith the new update....
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 4:02 PM

I don’t think this or her other career mods have been update to the get famous patch! I’m hoping soon cause I love her careers!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 9:37 PM
I want this career! I hope they are updated soon
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 9:26 PM
is it possible to have them gain fame as they rise in the dance levels? After all, Prima Ballerinas are quite popular as are the top of the field dancers in the other areas. There are some dancers I am quite happy watching and I am happy to see a new one posted on You Tube

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Congratulations on your Feature!

Thank you!!!!

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by metri45
I don’t think this or her other career mods have been update to the get famous patch! I’m hoping soon cause I love her careers!!

Thank you! I use Neia's Career creator tool. Unfortunately Neia has been unwell and isn't able to update at present. I've been watching (basically stalking ) her thread closely and as soon as the tool is updated I'll get this working ASAP! Sorry for any delays.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by metri45

Updated!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
is it possible to have them gain fame as they rise in the dance levels? After all, Prima Ballerinas are quite popular as are the top of the field dancers in the other areas. There are some dancers I am quite happy watching and I am happy to see a new one posted on You Tube

I think that's a great idea!!! It will depend on what features Neia adds to the creator tool. Your ballerina can still earn fame in her off hours by blogging, social media and making famous friends though.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:28 AM
Thank you for updating!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caszidy215
Thank you for updating!!!

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for such a great career opportunity
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trismagistos
Thanks for such a great career opportunity

Glad you like it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:59 PM
I Love U THANK U
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 5:30 PM
Thank you!
Page 2 of 4