Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 2:45 PM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 22nd Mar 2023 at 12:18 PM. Reason: [solved] [solved] [solved] [solved]
{solved]Can not seach lost & found [ts4] [solved
[solved]I have been able to look up and download tons of stuff on this wonderful site :-D but when I try to search Maxis Lost & found nothing comes up there is nothing, and i know people have unlocked them.
I can search them in search engine (google bing) but not here nothing comes up
I have used two different browsers, Firefox and opera GX. How do I search this or type this query :-?[solved] :D

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 11:39 AM
I *think* what you mean is the Maxis "Unlocked" category:

https://modthesims.info/downloads/t...=Unlocked&go=Go

Creators can add arbitrary tags to downloads, so something like "#Maxis Lost and Found" is searchable. Otherwise, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 12:15 PM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 22nd Mar 2023 at 12:19 PM. Reason: [solved] [solved]Thank You [solved] [solved]
[solved] [solved]Thank You So Much [solved] [solved]
[solved] [solved]:-D Oh yea TY[solved] [solved]

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:39 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered