Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1026 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:47 PM
I finally did it - I ordered my first. A Narae. :D

*sigh* Now the epically long wait begins.
Advertisement
#1027 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 4:17 AM
I can't wait to get my next two girls, 'coz then I can order the doll I'm buying for my girlfriend!
Field Researcher
#1028 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xXkatXx
MiniFee Shushu from den of angels market place

What clothes would fit her?

I have one on my wishlist. Shes one of my very favorite molds congrats :D
Test Subject
#1029 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:07 PM

Those are so cute, congrats! Most MSD sized clothing will fit her, but be aware their boobs are a tad bigger compared to, say, a volks MSD. There are companies that specialize in clothing for mature type minis, one is "Her Delicate Strength". Clothes that fit Unoa and Narae type girls will likely suit her too.
Friends to be made (which is affiliated with the make your own bear place) actually can fit with a little fidgeting around the bust. The pants and leggings from ftbm is a great fit from what I hear/see at meets.
Original Poster
#1030 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:33 AM

Look for stuff listed for Mature Minis. That pretty much covers your bases.
Lab Assistant
#1031 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 7:50 PM
Thanks everyone

She has arrived and she came with a custom charge for £74.55!!!
#1032 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 10:44 PM
Kat, wtf?!?!! £75 ?!
Was she marked at full price on the customs box?

Congrats on getting your girl btw.
#1033 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 9:27 AM
Dolls are coming!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!
Field Researcher
#1034 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 10:06 AM
Yay for people with new or incoming dolls! And wow for the customs charge, Kat, there are some things that certainly make me glad my family switched countries when I was a child.

I'm having the fun now of trying to figure out how to photograph Gamrut's glowing eyes... my dad helped me rig LEDs in his head. And checking Latidoll every couple hours for the opening on Blue ordering...

OMG, weird dream last night involving poor Tanal... he actually got trampled by an elephant because my mum refused to hold him so I could control the horse... and came out of it with nothing worse than a need for a new face up.

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
Field Researcher
#1035 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 3:59 AM
My parents ordered me a doll for Christmas! I'm getting a girl from a new company ResinSoul, shes a Mei in WS to be named Anariel (Sunny in Elvish). She is my first non-tiny doll.

Now comes the three week waiting for bobobie to ship her to me me. argh, well at least they aren't going to make me wait till dec. 25 to open her. That would be hell. Her hair and eyes will be here much faster than her because shes coming directly from bobobie and her eyes/hair are coming from denver doll. Shes might have to be a nudist for a while after she gets here though, so I'm going to start to sew her some things.
Field Researcher
#1036 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:18 PM
Some of those ResinSoul dolls are cute! And have you seen the comparison of the ResinSoul girl's body and the Bobobie? She is so delicate, and her wrists/hands seem so much better fitted than Bobobie's. You're lucky, Katie.

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
Field Researcher
#1037 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 1:06 AM
Yes I did see that. I saw it after my mom ordered her and when I did I was so much more excited because I realized she'd be even more perfect for my graceful and petite elven character. :D
Field Researcher
#1038 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 4:18 PM
Sounds awesome.

And yesterday I ordered thothep... now I have to hope it's not one of Lati's slow runs. But boy, shipping was more than I'd expected, though I suppose some of that is having an extra head due to the anniversary event.

#1039 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 2:04 AM
Haven't posted in a while, congrats on all the new dolls! Can't wait to see pictures of them all.

Here's some recent Revere picspam, if anyone really cares. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=247978

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#1040 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 10:00 PM
Derange, you're Verse on DoA? :D
I love your Revere , hes lovely!!
#1041 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 1:29 AM
Oh my gosh! I love that picture of the BJD! I wish I had one. I found this one and I suddenly fell in love<3

#1042 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
Derange, you're Verse on DoA? :D
I love your Revere , hes lovely!!

Yep, that I am. ^^ Thank you very much!

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#1043 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
Yep, that I am. ^^ Thank you very much!

^^ !!
Well, I'm callum91 on DoA !!
You do know you're the reason for me wanting Narin Charisma now?
Field Researcher
#1044 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:43 PM
callum.

Though, Revere is lovely, and her face up work is really incredible in person as well as in pictures.

#1045 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 10:35 PM
thothep Hehee
Congrats on ordering thothep btw
*gasp* Youre lucky to have met him!

I still have to pay off like, $800 in doll loans to my parents for the Cocoris !!
So, no more dorries for me
#1046 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 11:21 PM
People who actually have these dolls must cherish them forever! I want that one that I posted pictures of above.
Field Researcher
#1047 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 12:29 AM
My girl just arrived!

Squeeee!

#1048 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:21 AM
Can't remember if I've posted this girl here or not! Olivia, my newest arrival is a MNF Woosoo Vamp Elf girl and is total love! Needs tightening though.
Field Researcher
#1049 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 11:52 AM
PandaGuin, she is gorgeous!
#1050 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 1:25 PM
Thanks Skylark. I've been (slowly) writing her story, and it turns out she's got a year younger sister who she was separated from when she was 6. I want to reunite them once I start working again.
Page 42 of 45