Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 4:33 PM
Default Announcment on my new tomb!
I might use a group that is dead for... who knows how much time, but it's for a good reason, I'm announcing the future release of my 3rd tomb! (that is released)

This tomb is not compareble to what I did in Temple of the Dezert dragon, but it has many more tricks and a enhanced option room, as I did in my 2nd Tomb, pleasent rest replacement tomb.

Since my 2nd tomb, none have released a tomb, so I'll release, and if I gain support maybe one of the next themes will be tombs!

A photo of the beta structure is attached.
Screenshots

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:41 PM
Another tomb is always great
I just got your Pleasant replacement tomb, going to try it in game soon. I noticed that on the description you say in the end the gateway is leading to 'central Well', did you work on that part?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 3:57 AM
Nikokok where can I download your tomb?? can you help..

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 12:13 PM
Cool tomb!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn