Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 1:25 AM
Default Group Project maybe?
I have begun cataloging painting types. First, I'm just handling medium size paintings, but I'm trying to get every painting filter possible and have them all on one lot. Once it's done it can be used for builders that want to include paintings in their buildings. I'm only doing skill level 7(?) and up, and I have many of the medium size paintings so far, but there are some missing.

So, what I am asking is that if anyone in the group happens to create any of the missing paintings, if they could send me a library file of a lot with the painting(s) on it, that way I can add them to a sim's inventory and then add them to the lot with the rest of the paintings. Here are what I have so far:

I'm not sure if it's possible for the geometric paintings to come in a water-color style effect, but there are definitely some that I have yet to include that are possible to create. I have them organized as follows..it's a complete set with all the different art styles so the differences are shown.

So, yeah, if anyone can help me out with the ones I'm missing it would be really great. I just thought I'd mention it, because I'm kind of making it as a tool for builders in general.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 11:30 AM
Wow, that is quite a Herculean task! Jool-sims had taken that task once, too, though not sorted by trait I think. https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetai...assetId=4926775 You could double check if there are more paintings of one type.