Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 7:43 PM
how do you make a clothing texture use mutiple images?
There's this clothing that im trying to convert from Adult female to teen female, i already know how to resize & rig it, but the thing i'm stuck on is making the texture for it. the texture for the clothing has mutiple images under the TXMT file. how do i make a recolor of it for teen female that has mutiple texture images? is there a tutorial on how to make a TXMT file for clothing with mutiple images for the texture?
please help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Sep 2023 at 1:46 AM
Here's a quick tutorial on adding groups to the PropertySet - you also need to add the same groups in the mesh, and make sure the names are the same.

Like the tutorial says, use the file as a "throwaway" file - you can recolor it for your projects (those files are fine to use), but this particular file is not going to be set up quite right (it's readable to Bodyshop, but will usually need some fixing first, like setting up textures and some rearranging in the files done by Bodyshop), so always make new/proper recolors when using this method.

https://rented-space.tumblr.com/pos...groups-in-simpe

Make sure to also add the appropriate mesh comments (change the names for the additional groups in the mesh comments - SimPE reads them from the comments if you're using Milkshape. Also fix comments and mesh groups for morphs)