Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Occult Life State: Succubus

by batman101 Posted 7th Oct 2016 at 3:20 AM - Updated 30th Jan 2018 at 1:43 AM by batman101

250 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 11
Field Researcher
#51 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 2:10 PM
Hello! I have come up an idea and I'm not a capable modder to do the project. ( I can only do CAS cc and a few traits cc) I want to make a dissociative identity disorder mod, which a sim can have an option to choose two-three sets of different names, traits and relationships. The sim may switch their identity automatically as time goes by. Would you consider making this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 6:26 PM
Very interesting. That actually could make for some interesting gameplay. =D
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 1:25 AM
Thanks a lot for this mod, it is amazing!!! I really miss supernaturals in Sims 4.
I would love to play with it, but unfortunately the options are blank when I try to talk to the mirror or to another sim. Has anyone any idea why this happens?
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 1:50 AM
I downloaded this but I can't find the mirror in mirrors. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 2:20 PM
you should add an option to allow succubus to turn on/off an aura that makes male sims around her flirty and attracted by her
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 4:45 PM
How about a male version, aka Incubus life state?
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 5:25 AM
Please help me. I can't find the mirror Lilith's Gaze in the mirrors. I really want to try this out but can't because I can't find it. I have the package in the mod folder and it shows the mod at startup but I just can't find the mirror. Where is it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VioletSR
Please help me. I can't find the mirror Lilith's Gaze in the mirrors. I really want to try this out but can't because I can't find it. I have the package in the mod folder and it shows the mod at startup but I just can't find the mirror. Where is it?

Hey Violet sorry to hear that you cant find the mirror. I just updated this mod and hope that you will have better luck with the new update. The mirror should just be located with the other mirrors in the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5782341b77vl
Yea! I got mine working now! :^)

And as an added bonus, I found me a stable "food" source - the womanizer Don Lothario! As long as I don't kill "Donny-Boy" Angela Deville will always have a snack! Plus since Don's tending the bar at the Blue Velvet Lounge, I always know where he is ! >:^) Mwahaha!

Thank you for this mod!

Sorry, but your story of Angela Deville dying of hunger made me giggle a little bit. I'm glad were able to get the mod to work out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CuteCuteSimChild
Is there a guide on how to make something like this? I'd like to find it.

Hmm there's not a guide but there's a lot of good information on MTS forums. This thread really help out alot http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=546901 it shows you how to add interactions to stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Hello! I have come up an idea and I'm not a capable modder to do the project. ( I can only do CAS cc and a few traits cc) I want to make a dissociative identity disorder mod, which a sim can have an option to choose two-three sets of different names, traits and relationships. The sim may switch their identity automatically as time goes by. Would you consider making this mod?

Sorry but I wouldn't know where to begin. Setting a sim to have different names, traits, and relationship is something I wouldn't know how to do.
Scholar
#62 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 1:12 PM
Edit: nvm I read the update wrong - Thanks for the update!

Question: will the drain life be able to include all woohoo options in game? For instance bushes or closets.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 6:46 PM
bonjour, j'ai telecharge le nouveaux mod , mes les bulle de dialogue son vide, ce qui ne facilite pas la le jeu et tue des sims par accident, serait il possible d'avoir du texte en Français ou autre
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baudoin
bonjour, j'ai telecharge le nouveaux mod , mes les bulle de dialogue son vide, ce qui ne facilite pas la le jeu et tue des sims par accident, serait il possible d'avoir du texte en Français ou autre

En attendant que je refasse la traduction, tu peux rajouter ce petit mod pour avoir les menus en anglais dans les bulles.
Normalement, il doit y avoir "Succube" ou "Incube" en français, c'est tout, le reste est en anglais. C'était juste pour vérifier que ça marche.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS Rccthoj Occult Succubus_FR.zip (1.3 KB, 30 downloads)
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by batman101
Updates:

Beguile:
Name changed to Seductive Touch still functions the same
Changed the animation from blow kiss to caress cheek

Drain Life Force:
Name changed to Drain Life.
Changed from a kiss interaction to a woo hoo interaction
Must have a bed that can woo hoo on a lot for the interaction to apper
Only Young Adults, Adults, Elders have access to Drain Life
[...]
can change age into young adult, adult, elder after draining the life from another sim

The beguile change is a very nice idea ! :lovestruc
The Drain life action change to Woohoo is nice too ! :lovestruc :lovestruc
... but I lost the ability to be teen again ?
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 10:38 PM
I don't know why but there is still no text for me.
Test Subject
#67 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raphi
I don't know why but there is still no text for me.

Are you playing with an English version or with other language ? The mod only have English langage file, so if your game is not in english, no text will be diplayed for this mod.
Try to add this package. It contains all text for all languages, but still in english
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS Rccthoj Occult Succubus_Multi.zip (1.5 KB, 64 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#68 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarDev
Are you playing with an English version or with other language ? The mod only have English langage file, so if your game is not in english, no text will be diplayed for this mod.
Try to add this package. It contains all text for all languages, but still in english

Thanks for the help DarDev Im gonna add those files into the mod hopefully it'll help out others with missing texts
Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
Edit: nvm I read the update wrong - Thanks for the update!

Question: will the drain life be able to include all woohoo options in game? For instance bushes or closets.

I wont be making it for: bushes, hot tub, or any other places. I would like too but I don't want to exclude other players who only have the base game installed.
Scholar
#70 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by batman101
I wont be making it for: bushes, hot tub, or any other places. I would like too but I don't want to exclude other players who only have the base game installed.

You could make two versions one that is basegame and another with those added. Just a thought.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:59 AM

Thank You very much . Now it works for me. The language of my game is german.
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 4:28 PM
If you want to translate this mod but you dont know how mod works, here is the text file. Just translate it (without changing numbers and line order) and send me back. I will make the translation package for the mod.
I'm making the french translation and i will post it here soon.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Succubus Texts.zip (1.1 KB, 30 downloads)
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 9:29 PM

Oh my god thank you soooo much! Now it finally works!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 3:21 AM
Default Hello
Quote: Originally posted by VioletSR

Do you have your Cc turned on? it is a floor leigh mirror.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 5:18 AM Last edited by cdshrout1171 : 16th Oct 2016 at 5:31 AM.
I just did the drain life and my sims woohoo'd but he didn't die. She is sad and pregnant. Could one of those things be stopping her from draining his life?

Edit: Also my succubus sim was hungry so I had her kiss sim to drain energy and she stayed hungry. Kissing him didn't fill her hunger need.
Page 3 of 11