Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 7:32 PM
Default Cheat window doesn't appear.
So I've been looking through internet, but nothing works. In the same computer I have also installed TS3 and TS2 and in both games ctrl+shift+c works, I've compared compatability, and all of them are running in Windows XP (service pack 3). I've found that maybe it might be fault of a screen so I've changed it. Few times. Cheat Windows still doesn't appear. I have windows 7 proffesional, but I think (at least I hope) it doesn't change anything, installed on an old 10 years LG computer, which got through every game I've installed so far. It works for both oryginal TS2 and Cracked TS3. Maybe I've done something wrong? I've tried 100 times and Im tired of it . It's not like I can't play without it, becouse there is no any other problem except this. I want to know where the problem is, or at least, instructions to do some things again, maybe it's my fault somewhere, I skip something by mistake. I doubt it pretty much, but it's worth to try. I can't give screenshot since I have all TS installed in another device and doing a photo of a screen will be kind of problematic. Thanks for help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 1:02 PM
Do you have a pop-up blocker? From a technical standpoint a cheat window is a pop-up.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 3:23 AM
Depending on which cheats you want to use, you can get around some of them by using mod items from simlogical. There are hacked items for moods and forcing behaviours there.
Nothing to help with locked tiles or move objects but at least some of the cheats can be replicated with nodded items.