Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 2:20 PM
Default Adventure board quests
Hey all, i got a question

i have come to the understanding that there has yet to be anyone to make new adventures for the adventure board
now i want to take a look myself, seeing i am using nraas traveler to add new vacation worlds, so i like to play with adding new adventures quests for the new location

but i am rather new to modding sims 3, only done about 4 things (made a custom career but that one has an error and i cant find out what is wrong - added new named keystones to the list - altered the inventer revamp mod (the creator stated we could to add the original inventors items back to the mod, trough i went a bit further and altered the order to my own taste) - changed the meteor spawn rate cause i mod i downloaded on its lowest value was too high for my taste in game wise)

so i basically would like to ask at least a little headsup to which files i should look for (cause i am not so sure about which files i need)
and anyone who has any info about this that is willing to share, i would be very welcome