Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 7:29 PM
Default HELP! Can't get in game mods to work.
When I try playing with mods such as MCCC, or Slice of Life, they never work. Normal cc like things you can put on your sims in CAS work perfectly. Also upon start up of the game when having MCCC, or SoL, it says their working on the Mods menu thing. And yes I have, script mods, and mods turned on. Can someone please help me, I've been really wanting to play with these mods, but they just won't work in game. Also with SoL I've tried downloading older versions, and stuff, but when I'm finished in CAS, and go into a world, and choose a house it gets stuck on the plum loading screen.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 7:40 PM
Are you using the latest version? I'm having a similar issue, except my script mods work fine and so does most of my CC, it's just a couple of CC items that don't show up at all. I have no idea. You could always try clearing your game's cache since I've seen this as a recommended thing to try when fixing CC but if your situation is anything like mine, that's unlikely to help.
Inventor
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 7:43 PM
Maybe you're putting these mods too deep in mods folder?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Maybe you're putting these mods too deep in mods folder?

Wdym too deep? I just have them in the mods folder, unzipped, and everything like how they should be.
Inventor
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 8:54 PM
Hm, not sure then. Can you post a pic with your mods folder?