Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 2:16 AM
Default DR hair linking incorrectly
Normally I've been able to default replace hair with no problem, but I ran into this and I'm totally stumped. Everything is fine when I go into bodyshop and select a hair, but when I go to change hair colours it pulls up a random hair instead of the one I had just selected. I'm able to go back and select the same hair in the new colour, it's just annoying having to scroll down to find the same hair again. The hairs also don't seem to be linked together by age, even though there are property sets for P-E I can't jump from one age to another and keep the same hair. Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is it that the original hair itself is borked? The hair I'm specifically talking about is fhairhatsnowearmuffs_bluebrown, but I've noticed it with a couple other ones too. Any advice? I can't seem to find a solution anywhere.