Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 11:57 PM Last edited by daisylee : 3rd Sep 2019 at 12:26 AM.
Default First a Question
I think I am going to try to upload a few lots here. My question before I go further is would MTS rather have photos from build mode with the white lines around the lot or ones from live mode without them? And if live should we, can we, show lots with Sims using them or do you want no Sims shown on the lots?

Have just finished a hotel and also have a fun beach lot I have done. Thought I might go for it and try to start uploading some here.

And is there any tool for 4 that shows what lots contain as we can do in 3 to see if there is any CC? I am trying to make these lots I may want to upload no CC, but it would be nice to be able to check them for sure. (Without having to create a whole new game with no CC to check them... or start then mix up save as files and totally messing up my game! LOL)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 2:40 AM
Hi daisylee
Cannot answer technical questions about TS4, but you might want to ask in WCIF for a tool to detect cc.

As for MTS picture requirements, there are only 2 for lots, from the Creator Guidelines :
Front view: A picture of the front of your lot with all levels showing, from a low enough angle that it shows the structure well
Floorplans: An overhead picture of each floor

Have the pictures as large as possible, clear, well lit, and filling up the frame.
Live mode is better than build mode.
Include additional pictures to help show off your lot. These can include sims or not, it is up to you.

And remember, beside CFF, there is a group where you can get feedback before you upload.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 7:51 AM
Thank you! That helps! I think it is more fun to show the lots being used and I also like the photos better when they do not have the lot lines. So that is great to know that I can use live mode and include some Sims.