Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 9:10 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to set a fixed custom Career Outfit for a certain career
Hello,
I have a small issue about Career Outfits. I have some custom careers in my game that don't come with pre-set career outfits, and also some EA careers that come with faulty career-outfits (I might have caused that myself by playing around with EasyCASPEditor and hiding a bunch of outfits, or not). So as a result, I am faced with a lot of Sims that go to work in inappropriate/random clothing. (Mostly jeans, t-shirt, barefeet) I know I can edit the Career Outfit individually for each sim, but it becomes too large a task when playing a large world with a huge population. What I would prefer is to be able to set a certain outfit as a fixed Career Outfit for a certain career, or a certain level of a career, and then whenever a sim picks that career or gains a promotion they will wear that outfit I selected autonomously. Does anyone know a way to achieve this?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 10:53 PM
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=440057

This works but make sure you read through the posts/comments. It took me a few but I finally figured it out and got it working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=440057

This works but make sure you read through the posts/comments. It took me a few but I finally figured it out and got it working.

Thank you, wish there was an easier way.
Inventor
#4 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PasTaCopine
Thank you, wish there was an easier way.

yes same here but it does work. I love using my custom content versus the game content for the Careers.