Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 11:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Spells grayed out
I have a sneaking suspicion that the answer to my question is a non-conflict mod reaction, but I'll ask any way. I was gonna have a YA witch transform her sister, but the spell is grayed out. I have a No Reagent mod in, the sisters are besties, and the witch is topped off power wise. At the moment I don't have any other witches that can do that spell, so I can't try it with anouther sim. Am I over looking something, or should I plunge into my mods?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 1:09 AM
If you got your no reagent mod from MATY the spell to turn another sim into a witch wasn't included. If you're using my witch spells mod with the "no reagents required if max skill" feature turned on magus mutatio likewise keeps its reagents requirements unless you edit magus mutatio's BCON so "reagents required regardless of skill" is 0.

AKA Midge the Tree
simblr // LJ // dreamwidth
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 2:16 AM
Ah, yup maty version. thanks for the assist.