Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 2:59 AM
Default 'Get Married' option in City Hall rabbithole
I don't know whether to post this here or in the WCIF forum but I just wanted to ask if there's a mod that adds the 'Get Married' option to the City Hall rabbithole, (i.e. the engaged couple enters the rabbithole and when they go out, they are already married). I've had enough of the perpetually engaged couples in my game and setting up a Wedding Arch / church wedding is sometimes too time-wasting and not practical.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 10:11 PM
This is interesting and would be a nice addition. Have you tried the private wedding interaction under romance?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 1:55 PM
I know of it but how does it work? The couple just exchange rings on the spot?
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dlseis
I know of it but how does it work? The couple just exchange rings on the spot?

Yeah, they pretty much exchange rings on the spot. My go-to option when I don't bother with throwing wedding parties or just want them to get married without other hassles.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 3:42 PM
This actually confuses me. We have same-sex marriages in the game yet we didn't have Civil Weddings at all? For now, I'm role-playing it by having a wedding arch beside the rabbithole. I'm hoping some modder takes this concept to reality.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 6:43 PM
https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/p...try-office-mod/ This mod is meant for poly marriages but it does add the interaction on the City Hall + Amicable Divorce. I guess it could work for what you want!

(mods, is this OK? I think it could work better on the WCIF board)