Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 5:45 AM
Default Spot Won't Go Away.
I recently recolored a mesh and I'm having a problem with it, there is a spot on it that didn't show up in The Sims 4 Studio but appears in my game and it is bugging me so much, can somebody please tell me how to fix it?

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeldaSpyroJak
I recently recolored a mesh and I'm having a problem with it, there is a spot on it that didn't show up in The Sims 4 Studio but appears in my game and it is bugging me so much, can somebody please tell me how to fix it?

Maybe it's due to normals.
What is the original mesh ?
Have you cheked if there is a normal map ?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 4:13 PM
Yes, that could be normals. Please upload the package so someone can take a look.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 8:26 PM Last edited by ZeldaSpyroJak : 22nd Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM.
I don't know how to upload a package, I can however paste a link to the original mesh download because I only recolored it and didn't edit the mesh.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gba2v...ievalWarrior.7z
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 8:50 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 22nd Dec 2018 at 9:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ZeldaSpyroJak
I don't know how to upload a package, I can however paste a link to the original mesh download because I only recolored it and didn't edit the mesh.

I get an error when trying to download from that link - please try pasting it again.

To upload your package, just click the 'Go Advanced' button under the reply block, then scroll down to Manage Attachments and where it says 'zip or rar to upload', click the 'Choose File' button. You'll have to put the package in a zip or rar first.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 11:19 PM
I'm trying to put the mesh in the attachments but it won't let me, I'll just re-post the download link.

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:29 AM
Got it!

You meant the dark spot on the front of the robe at upper thigh level? That's mesh normals. You'd have to smooth the mesh.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 8:34 AM
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.