Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 10:57 PM
Default Is it possible to use/transfer townies and NPCs from Strangetown or Veronaville to another neighborhood?
I downloaded Tarlia's clean versions of Strangetown and Veronaville but they removed all but a few townies in each for some inexplicable reason. In addition, I feel it would be a nice touch to have a desert neighborhood populated by Strangetown's townies instead of Pleasantview's townies like in every other custom neighborhood.

Is there a way to populate these neighborhoods with Strangetown's and/or Veronaville's townies and NPCs instead of having the Pleasantview ones or worse, randomly generated ones?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:02 PM
You would need to first set up your game with empty templates to stop the Pleasantview townies from spawning. Then using a copy of Strangetown with townies, go in and extract each one that you want with SimPE then clone them in Bodyshop. From there you can install them so they appear in CAS. Place them on a lot and use the cat teleporter or other mod to >make into a townie.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~