Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 10:40 PM
Default CC Site With a Good Amount of Custom Presents
I love downloading people's custom body presents. It's really difficult though to find this kind of stuff. Searching "present" is not really a great way to find this sort of CC though because present means more than one thing of course. Are there any CC sites with fairly robust sections for this? Recommendations for cool presents you've found or made would be very appreciated too.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luca Wight
I love downloading people's custom body presents. It's really difficult though to find this kind of stuff. Searching "present" is not really a great way to find this sort of CC though because present means more than one thing of course. Are there any CC sites with fairly robust sections for this? Recommendations for cool presents you've found or made would be very appreciated too.

Do you mean "presets", or actually "presents"?
If you mean presets, that may explain why you're having a hard time finding what you're looking for.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wiggler
Do you mean "presets", or actually "presents"?
If you mean presets, that may explain why you're having a hard time finding what you're looking for.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I guess I'm not very careful reading things sometimes. I was sure I've seen people spell it present though. I've actually thought, "wouldn't preset be a better word for it" but I guess that that's probably what people HAVE been calling them lol. I had sworn that it was being spelled "present" but when I just read at a normal pace I often don't notice spelling nuances, so I guess it would make sense to mix up these words. I'm pretty embarrassed to find out that I kept reading it wrong, but I appreciate the clarification, because it will help a lot now that I know what I should really search lol. Thanks for the clarification!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luca Wight
Yeah, that's what I mean. I guess I'm not very careful reading things sometimes. I was sure I've seen people spell it present though. I've actually thought, "wouldn't preset be a better word for it" but I guess that that's probably what people HAVE been calling them lol. I had sworn that it was being spelled "present" but when I just read at a normal pace I often don't notice spelling nuances, so I guess it would make sense to mix up these words. I'm pretty embarrassed to find out that I kept reading it wrong, but I appreciate the clarification, because it will help a lot now that I know what I should really search lol. Thanks for the clarification!

It's all good! You're only human!