Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
Grr.. I don't get it. I get a bunch of prey for mah pile, the next day, THEY REFUSE TO EAT IT. UUGGGHHHHHHHHH

Well at that point it might as well be crowfood.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 3:34 PM Last edited by MaggieTheAardvark : 15th Jun 2015 at 8:33 PM.
>u< I have 3 kits, and one of my cats died already. I just started yesterday, I just had one of my cats, Blackheart, have kits with her mate right off the bat so that I wouldn't run out of cats. This is a really fun challenge ^u^
*Edit 6/15/15*
I'm restarting, seeing as how I want to have a blank world for my cats to start in. I will try and post pictures . u .
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Tips:

~ Make sure the apprentices socialize in their free time. Why do you think I didn't tell you to just add them in Create a Sim?
~ Pay attention to how good your cats are at hunting in the two different ways (fishing and land hunting). If your cat is absolutely terrible at land hunting (like most of mine end up) they will probably excel at fishing. Vice versa, too. But there's a small possibility that your cat will be good at neither, but never both.
~ You don't need scratching posts because the Claw Moodlet doesn't affect your cats' moods.

Er... My medicine cat, Dovefeather, is good at hunting on land and sea, sorry to point that out >n< (My medicine cat has been hunting because the clan was low on food, now she hunts because nobody gets hurt often unless she stays behind to watch the kits while the queen is doing something like using the dirtplace or socializing with her mate, or of course keeping flea ridden cats away from the others) Thank you for reading, and btw, can we have medicine cats hunt?
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
But the second the message pops up the cats are removed from mah fam

After u delete the social worker, do shift + click on the cat, then add to active house hold
hope this works
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st May 2015 at 6:44 PM
(SHUT UP MOD THE SIMS I DON'T CARE THAT THIS THREAD HAS NOT HAD A REPLY FOR 2 MONTHS!) Oooh, I'm gonna try this out. Right now I'm arguing with myself over clan names. I want to have a clan thats by a lake, so pretty much my version of RiverClan, and I don't know if it should be LakeClan, or StreamClan, or FrostClan.... ;~; Help meh plis
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd May 2015 at 8:47 PM
If we decide to make a medicine cat, what would it do?
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:48 PM Last edited by kirakorra : 3rd May 2015 at 9:59 PM.
Why does drinking water effect your score? (Im not sure, but im pretty sure in the books, well at least with thunder and river clan they drank water from a stream on there territory.
Also, to spice up the challenge a bit, you should have a prophecy (Ex. One with a pelt like a fox pelt shall destroy ______ Clan. But, Only The white pelted cat can save the clans.) And to complete the prochecy, they white pelted cat has to i don't know, leave the clans for a couple of days to gain knowledge on the fox pelted cat, Become leader, and win a fight.

To create a moonstone (I forgot what the other place was called.) Make a pond and then do buydebug in cheats. Then place a bunch a dead cat tombstones all over the place.
If you do place down any other clans, you can have a gathering by having the sim invite the other sim's household out.

Test Subject
#58 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:59 PM
What is the mod used to make you be able to have more sims/pets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:53 AM
Holy crap I have been gone for so long ;-; I'm gonna update the scoreboard nao
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 23rd May 2015 at 9:07 AM
Portrait panel just adds more panels, it doesn't increase the capacity itself. Download MasterController and StoryProgression. Links here:
MasterController: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
StoryProgression: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression
Click a Sim
Click StoryProgression
Click Household Options
Click Pet Size = 6
Change the number to whatever you want! IDK if it works, but I'm trying it right now.
EDIT:
Oh, yeah, and you also need WooHooer to keep the Try For Baby action when the household is overstuffed. Hope it works for you!
WooHooer: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer

Oh wait. That was wrong, whoopsie! You have to do Mastercontroller, not Storyprogression. There is an Allow More Than Eight Sims per Household option somewhere there you just gotta check.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Doctor's Daughter
If we decide to make a medicine cat, what would it do?
I honestly have no idea, so it'll be your desicion. Oh, if only there was a mod for herbs and healing.... >
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:33 PM
Anybody alive?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessieJonJay
What is the mod used to make you be able to have more sims/pets
nraas Mastercontroller
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:25 PM
SweetBunnyLove is currently first place on the scoreboard! Ehh, I feel like I'm just talking to myself. Probably am. -_-
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 1:44 AM
*Slowly raises hand.*

Don't die thread.

Well I'm here, and ye with my current ranks.

- Leader -
RabbitStar (F)

- Deputy -
ViperFang (M)

- Medicine Cat -
SoothingSage (F)

- Medicine Cat App -
AquaPaw (F)

- Queen -
DaisyFlower (F - Expecting)
SheepFluff (F - CrowKit (T), RiverKit(T), ClearKit (S) and BriarKit (T).)

- Kits -
CrowKit (T)
RiverKit (T)
ClearKit (S)
BriarKit (T)

- Apprentices -
FirePaw (T)
KelpPaw (S)
HarePaw (T)
IndigoPaw (S)

- Warriors -
SoaringBird (S - KelpPaw)
BlueDune (S)
CondorWing (T - HarePaw)
SpottedBeetle (S - IndigoPaw)
PitchBlack (T - FirePaw)
LightningStrike (T)
HeavenCall (S)
HighLeap (T)
MirrorPool (S)

- Elders -
BatWing (T - Former Leader.)
EchoVoice (S)
BrindleStalk (T)

EchoVoice and BatWing had three litters.
- 1 -
HeavenCall
MirrorPool
BlueDune

- 2 -
HighLeap
CondorWings
LightningStrike
PitchNight

- 3 -

FirePaw
AquaPaw
KelpPaw

BrindleStalk and DaisyFlower (My first two apps) had one litter, expecting a second

- 1 -

RabbitStar
ViperFang
SoothingSage
SpottedBeetle

- 2 -

Ooooooo unknown~

SheepFluff and PitchNight has one litter.

- 1 -

CrowKit
RiverKit
ClearKit
BriarKit

SoaringBird, SheepFluff and IndigoPaw are sisters, and former kittypets. (I don't even know where they came from, but they saved the kits from winter/leafbare that's for sure!)

So 625?
I think I might restart this game and try again.
I had so much trouble feeding the kits during winter/leafbare, apprentices were not happy with their shortage of food, BatStar/Wing lost many a life to feed his clan and not himself, such a noble sacrifice.
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 1:56 AM
Also, I have a solution for what medicine cat does!

They can go aroun do, talk with elders, queens and kits to just make sure they're healthy.

If a cat has fleas, they go to the med den, and talk with the med cat/app for a few hours (If they talk to the app, then the medicine cat needs to be near them at all times, you know they're only an app afterall) And once that's done your medicine cat/app can give the flea ridden cat a flower (your human has to go out and pick flowers, hah found a use for you pesky twoleg) (if you don't have seasons, then place a flower bush in the med den and make the flea ridden cat go over to it and sit next to it) and then you can delete the flea moodlet with testingcheatsenabled true, and shift clicking on the moodlet.

You can also make your med cat/app go out to 'search for herbs'. Pretty much just send them to a community lot and avoid two legs at ALL cost.

And last but not least. If your medicine cat has an app, you have to train them!! Can't have a med cat with no skills can you? So just make your med and med app talk with eachother for a few hours, go out to 'find herb together' etc.

That's pretty much my solution for medicine cat roles.
Test Subject
#67 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 9:09 AM
If anybody has any suggestions or (CONSTRUCTIVE) feedback, feel free to post it! Thanks for checking out my challenge!

this is based on series called warriors isn't it!
Test Subject
#68 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 8:44 PM
how would your cat die?
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 6:17 PM
Default I love this challenge!!I
I have been searching for sooo long looking for a challenge like this!! I love it!! Better idea: use MOVEOBJECTS ON to delete the human, then (most of the time) the dude doesn't come and take ur pets. i do know that u can't name pets, but if you have NRAAS then it's fine. I just wish someone will do it on youtube, or upload a world!! Plzzzz!! :D
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 6:20 PM
Default Bleh
nraas Mastercontroller

It's actually nraas portraitpanel
Test Subject
#71 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:37 PM
I am definitely trying this! I've been looking for a challenge like this for a while.
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 11:42 PM
I'm so gonna try this can someone just please tell me how to post images? I joined just to reply to this thread XD
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:28 AM
I have started this one ^.^ I added a tonne of trees to my lot and it started lagging like crazy so I am restarting the game but I have gotten the camp with some lovely dens, I surrounded the twoleg den with giant fir trees and I have included a sandy training hollow. And my leader is Thornstar who is a really pretty brown tabby and her mate is Shadowpelt who will be the deputy and is black with a grey chest. I can't wait to get into it And my clan is called Thornclan. I don't know if anyone else has that name so sorry if you do.
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 12:14 AM
This challenge is more fun if you add in a pack of dogs, and with each gen, have a evil cat.
Test Subject
#75 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:07 AM
Default And we're back!
Heyo.
I started another clan called Swiftclan and so far this is the ranks, I included pictures this time!
I know I shouldn't have made two warriors but I couldn't resist, I made one a siamese and I had that urge to make a twin. It's really confusing when I'm trying to find a specific twin xD

We have our ranks:
Leader -
Swiftstar - A mottled brown tom.

Deputy -
Owlfur - A siamese tom with blue eyes.

Warriors -
Mothheart - A siamese she-cat with blue eyes.
Cinderflower - A fluffy white she-cat with distinctive grey markings.
Privetfang - A muscular black tom.

Queen -
Much to Motherheart's unknowingness she'll be here soon!

Kits -
N/A

Elders -
N/A
Page 3 of 27