Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 8:11 PM
Default Social media followers...
Is there any mod to increase the amount of followers you gain (after Get Famous expansionpack)? and if not I wish someone could make one.... because now after Get Famous expansion they nerfed the amount of followers you get from social media by a huge amount because it gives "fame increase"...

I know this is kind of random request... but I wish there was a mod with the option to have so you get more followers from these stuff... not a huge amount like before but it would be nice to at least increase it by maybe x2, x3 or x4 times more than what we currently gain?

Because I think the current way we gain followers on social media is "too slow paced" (meaning we get somewhere between 0-200 followers from social media computer stuff and up to 350 on the streaming station at max lvl in specific skills - which is a huge difference compared to what we used to gain) and so I felt like we need a mod that changes this? like maybe from 0-600 or 0-1500 or 0-3000 followers (depending on skill level)?

What do you all think?