Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 8:58 AM
Default Pre-mades you tend to hook up with each other?
I ALWAYS make Lazlo Curious and Erin Singles couples, I think they're perfect for each other, now that I recently got The Sims 4 I plan on making Salim and Penny the powercouples of San Myshuno

Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:20 AM
I've been playing Sims 2 since release, and I've never broken up Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke. By now I have broken up every Pleasantview Couple in one way or the other, but those two just belong together in my game.

Then I like to marry Cassandra Goth to Malcolm Landgraab iV

I like Dinah Caliente with Dirk Dreamer.

And I frequently hook up Don and Nina, as in I have them reproduce, because in my mind Nina is kind of truly in love with Don, the poor thing.

In some playthroughs I also pair off Beau Broke with Lucy Burb, Alexander Goth with Lilith Pleasant, Daniel Pleasant with Kaylynne Langerak, Jason Larson with Kalynne Langerak and Brandi Broke with Darren Dreamer, but none of those pairings has any chance of happening in my current playthrough.

I don't play Strangetown quite as often, but when I do I like to hook up Erin Beaker with Ajay Loner and Kirsten Loste with Tank Grunt. And I also tend to keep Johnny and Ophelia together.

In Bluewater Village I also have the slight that Gilbert Jacquet and Florence Delarosa kinda...."belong together"....but being a Romance and a Knowledge Sim they often end up not finding each other attractive and so i don't usually push them into it.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 3:54 PM
Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant, always! Dirk and Lilith usually break up.

Other pairings that I can remember:

Darren Dreamer + Cassandra Goth
Don Lothario + Nina Caliente (but not before he romances Dina!)
Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant usually divorce.
Johnny Smith + Erin Singles (Beaker)
Tank Grunt + Jill Smith
Ripp Grunt + Ophelia Nigmos
Romeo Monty + Juliette Capp (but they always have problems, and then usually it becomes Mercutio Monty + Juliette Capp)
Puck Summerdream + Hermia Capp
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 4:45 PM Last edited by Fyren5 : 17th Dec 2018 at 5:31 PM.
A few of my favorites couples in my game right now:

Tara Kat & Darren Dreamer
Brandi Broke & Cyd Roseland
Rick Contrary & Justin Cleveland
Florence Delarosa & Connor Weir
Violet Jocque & Puck Summerdream
Jasmine Rai & Tank Grunt
Ripp Grunt & Chloe Singles
Lazlo Curious & Natasha Una
Pascal Curious & Bianca Monty
Kaylynn Langerak & Gabe O'Mackey
Alexandra Teatherton & Julien Cooke
Jill Smith & Alexander Goth
Monica Bratford & Erik Swain
Patricia Wan & General Buzz Grunt

I almost always pair Tara Kat with Darren Dreamer and Brandi Broke with Cyd Roseland, same with a few others I've listed. I try to keep original couples together but Puck chose his own path with Violet. Violet & Hermia were already enemies before Puck even knew Violet. Couples with one bolt never last in my game, 2-3 bolts are much better in my personal opinion. :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:16 PM
I've just started playing Pleasantview (You can vote on what happens in my game in a different thread), so this is more just what is happening rather than what definitely needs to happen every time.

Angela Pleasant immediately fell in love with Jimmy Phoenix from Sim State University the moment they met, so she is NOT with Dustin anymore.
Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer are still together.
Cassandra Goth married Darren Dreamer - they have 6 kids (plus Dirk), but their marriage has been a bit rocky.
Mary-Sue Pleasant kicked out Daniel when she caught him cheating - she's happily married to Gretchen Asimov (Blond hat-wearing Downtownie with the dark lipstick and no glasses)
Daniel and Nina Caliente live together. They are engaged, but they sleep with a lot of other people and everyone is fine with it.
Mortimer Goth married Dina Caliente, but she isn't managing to give him a son - so that's a problem between them.
Brandi Broke married townie Joe Carr.
John and Jennifer Burb are together and very happy.
I don't know who Alexander Goth is going to end up. He's gay and for whatever reason this generation has almost exclusively been girls, so it's likely going to be a townie. He might have to wait until he's a bit older (he's still a teen) until he goes to the gay bar and starts meeting men who would be interested in reciprocating.

So, I guess John and Jennifer are my super solid and happy couple.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:25 PM
I remember I posted some of my favourites in another topic (although in my current Pleasantview I stuck with the hood premades):
Dina Caliente and Malcom Landgraab
Nina Caliente and Gilbert Jacquet
Don Lothario and Rainelle Neengia
Olive Specter and PT #9
Mary Sue Pleasant and General Buzz (after she divorces from Daniel)
Cassandra Goth and Nervous Subject
Vidcund Curious and Erin Beaker

What I love more about this kind of topics is to see how different our gamestyles are
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 6:11 PM
Ooooh! I usually play Uberhoods, so there's a lot of overlapping between hoods.

Johnny Smith/Lilith Pleasant
Tank Grunt/Angela Pleasant
Ripp Grunt/Ophelia Nigmos
Brandi Broke/Antonio Monty
Pascal Curious/Natasha Una

That's all I can think of right now.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 6:13 PM
I think the only not-already-married couple I've always kept together are Johnny and Ophelia.

Leod McGreggor and Cleo Shikibu have been together twice out of the three times I've played them, Jill Smith and Buck Grunt often hook up, and Pascal Curious tends either to get together with Nervous Subject or to stay single.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 8:42 PM
Hmm . . . I think we did this thread before . . . I play Uberhoods so these cross neighborhoods like crazy:
For Strangetown premades:
Pascal Curious and Jane Stacks.
Vidcund Curious and Erin Beaker
Lazlo Curious and Florence Delarosa
Nervous Subject and Kent Capp
Ophelia Nigmos and Morty Roth
Tank Grunt and Lilith Pleasant
Buck Grunt and Jill Smith
Ajay Loner and Lola Curious-Smith
Kristen Loste and Malcolm Landgraab OR John Mole.
Johnny Smith usually gets with one of the college premades, Ripp Grunt and Chloe Curious-Smith don't marry.

For Pleasantview Premades:
Mortimer Goth and Bella Goth OR Dina Caliente
Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab OR Armand De Bateau, OR Antonio Monty, possibly after a divorce from Don Lothario.
Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth OR Malcolm Landgraab OR stays single and raises Michael Bachelor's kids on her own. (I have an alien ancestry=twins rule in my game.)
Lilith Pleasant and Tank Grunt
Alexander Goth and Desdemona Capp

Nina Caliente stays single, Don Lothario generally ends up single, Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant often end up single. Kaylynn Langarak, Brandi Broke, and Darren Dreamer could end up with whoever's comptable, but I often look at Vivian Cho for Darren, or one of the Cordial sisters, and Timothy Riley for Brandi. Angela, Dustin, and Dirk often find sims in college--Dirk and Sandra Roth make a good couple. I don't have a one true partner for Lucy.

Um . . . more premades another time.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 8:51 PM
I also always keep together Johnny and Ophelia. When I starterd my Uberhood, I told myself that I wouldn't do all my usual pairings (Cassandra & Darren, Lilith & Dirk etc) but yet I still kept Johnny and Ophelia together. Now that I've experimented with new pairings I really like some of the couples I have in my game, such as Brandi Broke (who I usually marry to Gordon King) and Darren, or Timothy Riley & Cassandra Goth.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#11 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 17th Dec 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Almost all my Sims are premades or born in game, but the obvious ones...

Dustin and Angela, always, but it's a rough road and they've both sown some wild oats. McKenzie Straight, a townie, had a child with Dustin while Angela was "dead," and Angela had a thing with Bruce Rauscher.

Brandi Broke always finds her way back to Darren Dreamer, though they both go gallivanting and both have left babies in their wake.

The Gavigans are in a poly relationship with Cyd Roseland.

The Ottomi have affairs and extraneous offspring, but they are still happily married.

Isaac Bell and John Mole found each other at Lucky's, the local gay bar.

Lilith Pleasant hooked up with Dirk Dreamer and the Genie and they somehow all had a baby together before Lilith died.

Daniel got over his midlife crisis and pulled it together so he could raise Lilith's child with Mary Sue.
Alchemist
#12 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:21 PM
most married couples remained married in my game. only one exception on that and in only one past time playing; Daniel & Mary-Sue.

single sims::
Don Lothario: Cassandra Goth or Nina Caliente.
Cassandra Goth: Don Lothario or Darren Dreamer.
Dustin Broke & Angela Pleasant
Dirk Dreamer & Lilith Pleasant
Ophelia Nigmos & Johnny Smith
Buck Grunt & Jill Smith
Romeo Monty & Juliet Capp
Puck Summerdream & Hermia Capp.
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 2:22 AM
Lazlo and Erin are my OTP :lovestruc
I also usually end up with Kristen Loste dating Ajay Loner. I've plans for Chloe + Nina, and Lola + Mary-Sue. Ripp Grunt moved to Pleasantview and is currently in a relationship with Dustin Broke. I was playing with the idea of Cassandra and Nervous but I really love him as an Asexual so I'm keeping him aro/ace. Cassandra actually just met Pascal and had 3 bolts so I've decided to try it out. I think Cassandra would like to be surrounded by intellectuals again after having to deal with Don and the Caliente sisters I've also got Darren and Brandi together but I might see if either of them are more interested in John Burb since he's a widower now. I had Kayleigh Wintercrest from the DS game get with Vidcund in my Sims 3 version of Strangetown so I think I'm gonna make her in CAS and try that again, but she's another character that I like to think of as on the asexuality spectrum so we'll see. At the very least she'll be a nice addition to the town.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 2:54 AM
Ashley Pitts and Tiffany Sampson
William Williamson and Blossom Moonbeam
Isaiah Gavigan and Etsu Cho
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:55 AM
The only couple that remain together in my game are Bella Goth and Mortimer Goth, because their my OTP.

I also hook up Don and Dina, i think they are a good match, I also hook up Cassandra with Lazlo, I think their so cute!