Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Confession Nightclub/Community - Based on Vampire the Masquerade Nightclub

by Loverat Posted 28th Dec 2005 at 7:32 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM by Loverat : *fixed community phone that didn't work & barstool placement*

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:53 PM
Splendid!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:55 PM
This is outstanding. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM
I love it, One problem. http://www.marinasims.net/- This site is not working, actually none of the marina sites are working
Alchemist
#5 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:51 PM
Awesome! A work of art! The readme file alone must've taken you ages to write. Thank you this is a great place for my vamps to hang out.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
Super! I will have fun sending my sims there!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:19 AM
I need to go get other items at other sites or is the package
contains all the stuff already...?

Thanks

:yippee: 2006 :yippee:

In Deviant Art...
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:28 AM
Wow,Loverat, I have missed you!Great job btw.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:38 AM
I luv it!! I wish this place was real.. with real vampires. Quick question... do I need to download any meshes?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:39 AM
Oh, my!!! This lot is gorgeous! I just sat there and stared at the pics for a few moments before I realized that I hadn't pressed the download button yet!

Just curious... could you tell me what size the lot is that it's on? It doesn't matter - I am downloading it anway! Just wanted to be prepared!

I really appreciate you taking the time to put such a wonderful creation up for download. You truly have an amazing talent and a gracious heart!
Cult Leader
#11 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:17 AM
I LOVE.....YOU/IT! Thankyou sooooo much. My fav buiding in the whole game and you captured it beautifully. Now i'm just gonna have to make The Mistress to work the bar. Thanx very very much. When I get home i'm gonna download it and get started on making myself a whole Vampire:TM neighbourhood.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#12 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:22 AM
you will need to get the meshes for the objects listed- the package contains the recolors and the lot has the walls and floors included. so just the object meshes

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:28 AM
I stand (or sit, actually) in awe of your most killer creation! Wow.

Just one question - what's up with the awfully cute wee rat in the screen shots? He looks like a rattie that I used to have!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:21 AM
I love this house but i have no idea which meshes to get as those sites are in like three different languages or something and i only speak english. Some help please?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:47 AM
All I can say is :wow:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:40 AM
Sorry I amended the info above, the file contains the required meshes - thats what I get for posting at 6am

Thanks for the praise guys and I hope your Sims have fun!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
#17 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:44 AM
one of the best 'goth' clubs i've seen out there.
amazing work.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:58 AM
Freakin Sweet!!! I can't wait to see this in game. Geeze my sims are gonna be going out alot more now. Thank you for taking the time to make this. Downloading now!
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:57 AM
Wow. You would post this after I spend about 20 hours making my Morgue/funeral home themed nighclub, wouldn't you? I guess I can have two...

Thanks, this is awesome.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:47 PM
I am in absolute awe at this, thank you!

"this is shaping up to be an awesome day for dwight."
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
From Bloodlines, in downtown, right? I love that game so much! You have done an awesome job here, great work.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:15 PM
Wow, this is amazing! (Amazing enough that I actually comment. XD) Can't wait till my lappy is back from getting upgraded so that I can play it. >D
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:43 PM
wow! this is an awsome creation, ive been lacking to build anything downtown cause i hate the time it takes to load from neighborhood to town, but now i have a reason to continue with my downtown area! absolutely awsome man.. thank you for this
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 1:29 AM
WOW.... Let me just pick my jaw up off the floor and download this !!! Thanks so much!!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:17 AM
Incredible! Now I wish I hadn't spent so much time making my own goth club D= Hmm now all I need is to make the owner of the bar...what was her name? Oh yeah, Venus!
Page 1 of 3