Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims Pet Stories SC4 Terrains

by Richi3frog Posted 8th Mar 2009 at 5:41 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2013 at 9:52 AM by leefish

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 1:42 PM
Wonderful. Thank you!

Melissa
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:00 PM
cool, Thanks

Jesus is my savior, and I will always worship him.
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:26 PM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:34 PM.
EDIT: When downloading, The only file I get is the 'gardenhights' File, And No corosponing pictures to go with the file.. something wrong?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:42 AM
Thanks for sharing these with us!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PETCHY14
EDIT: When downloading, The only file I get is the 'gardenhights' File, And No corosponing pictures to go with the file.. something wrong?

they were all fine for me downloaded with no problem and all files were included - maybe it would be worth your while trying again?

----------------------------------------------
We are all part of the tapesty of life. Weave your threads with the colours of peace, love and compassion my friends.
Theorist
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 12:14 PM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 23rd Aug 2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Stuped Touch-Typeing errors...
I've tried all Three methods of Downloading...
1: Click it. It comes up with Ultimate zip 2007, It shows only one file in the .rar
2: Q-Xpress. Use Numenor's bacegamestarter pro to get an empty D/L's file and after the extraction, Only one files
3: Save target as... . Save as File.rar and extract, Error while extracting and won't let me open.
DEFINATELY something wrong with the .rar or my Extractor.

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:14 PM
I've downloaded this set twice with no problem, the second time just now. I use ZipGenius for a compression program and it opens, and extracts, the rar just fine.

Melissa
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:04 PM
i loathe rar files >=[
Theorist
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:20 PM
I re-installed my Extractor and I tested it on annother .zip and annother .rar... too It must be this rar..
Is there a Thumbs package in there? That could be the problem...
*Brainstorming...*
If someone has downloaded it could they possibally attatch it to a post as a .Zip?

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:01 PM
I like your terrains!

Danielle
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:09 AM
Wait, I just downloaded it a 3rd time and, guess what, it opened and extracted just fine. No, there are no "thumbs" files in the rar, and it works fine. The likelihood is that nobody will repost this as a zip, so downloaders should take it or leave it.

Compliments, and constructive criticism, are always welcome to creators. Not whining about minor, individual issues with rar files, which seem to be the current preferred format for uploads here at MTS2 in order to speed up download times and save server space for Delphy. These great terrains are provided here by Richi3frog for free and should be appreciated for that.

Sincerely,
Melissa
Mellisenda's Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 1:58 AM
Petchy, the download has worked fine for me.
And that's okay, lilecka1405 - I abhor, despise, loathe, detest zip files.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:54 PM
Perfect! Thanks, I'm going to try once again to create a custom neighbourhood (usually I get bored and delete it...)! I love Arbor Falls! Thanks

*~ Em ~*
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:03 PM
I only get gardenhights file too.

So Interwined
Theorist
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:18 PM
So Black Majik, I'll add it here for you , I had the same problem and Its very annoying!
MTS2 is going crazzy with this file!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Theorist
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:23 PM
Try saveing the file insted of opening it strait off, and probabally at a baceic area. Like C:\

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#18 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:13 PM
Cheers for these, they look great! - thanks for sharing!.

B.T.W, my copy of '7-Zip' [*Other great free utilities are available :D*] didn't have any problems un-packing this 'rar' file if that helps anyone...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 11:22 PM
I love it, though the screenshots are kinda small.

A version with decor included would be nice though...
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:55 AM
Very nice. I have Pet Stories and they are fabulous! Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.
- <3 Wil
Forum Resident
#21 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:43 AM
Great, I was lookin' something like that for my new european houses. Thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:49 AM Last edited by maskeysims : 7th Oct 2007 at 5:58 AM.
It downloads just fine, A O K :D
Only issue: Mesa Flats and Garden Heights are great! Arbor Falls, though, is not really compatible with maxis default camera, it's too high, and it looked the coolest

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:51 PM
I especially love Mesa Flats! It's going to do good with my new story! Thanks Allot!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:25 PM
I love these! I was looking for something like them for my new neighborhood I was planning to make. Not too big, not too small. Just right!

Thanks!
Banned
#25 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:26 AM
Is there anyway we can just download these as seperates?
Page 1 of 2