Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pagoda Paradise - Asian Residence

by The Builder Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 11:41 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2007 at 3:18 PM by The Builder : Updating file (removed things from the lot)

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:27 PM
Wow thats beautiful!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:54 PM
wow these are beautifull i dont understand why you dont have more downloads
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:42 PM
That's an awesome pagoda house, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:01 PM
Woah, that's gorgeous. This should definitely be one of the featured-thingies.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:16 PM
Wow, the detail is amazing, great work!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#7 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:20 PM
Just to be clear, this doesn't require Bon Voyage, does it?
Just wondering since it has the pagoda roofs and you mentioned it was a hotel.

It looks great, though!
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:25 PM
Err, the pagoda roofs were made by boolprop, not the roof tool, and the hotel is as a business, i think.

This looks great in-game, I really like it. Thanks so much for this work. :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:44 PM
wow beautiful work i don't normally look at lots but i just had to take a peek at yours
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#10 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:45 PM
Ok, I was just making sure.
I know there are both ways to make pagodas now, so I just wondered which one he used.
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:18 PM
WOW. This is simply amazing!!!!!!!! You did a wonderful job and I hope you get the credit you deserve. I cannot wait to see more stuff from you like this!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:12 PM
Wow, already more comments than most of my uploads have... =O I'm stunned, thank you for all the kind words! This really encouraged me. Hopefully I'll have time to build more of this Chinese inspired style, and of course without Bon Voyage. The only truly method is by using boolprop.

It is neither a hotel, nor a community area, just a simple (green) residence. My intention was only to create a little background story to the building, not to confuse you.

I'm glad to hear that you would like to see my lot among the other featured things, and I did really try to put a lot of extra work with this one. However, apparently you have to work a bit harder, but I'm not giving upright now.

The reasons of why I'm not using that much downloads is...
- I had to remove a lot of CC because of Clean Installer which doesn't work anymore of some strange reason (I have uninstalled it but my computer does not agree with that).
- Some downloads appeared to be pay objects.
- It isn't furnished.
- I try to keep a low CC limit.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 10:20 AM
Gorgeous house! My sims are going to love this little piece of heaven.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:49 PM
Wonderful! This is exactly what I was looking for. Well done, and keep up the good work.
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:13 PM
Yeah it's a great house, screenshots are great, when i first saw it i thought it was a real picture!:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 10:58 PM
Beautifuly done, very nice job on landscaping. Im terrible at landscaping, you make my jobs look horrible =P. Also you take great pictures to display this beauty the way it should be shown, professionaly.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:01 PM
Absolutely brilliant, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 6:51 PM
WOW! That is awsome man! actually as soon as i saw it, i thought to myself: i gotta get this and make a ninja sim! lol. but great job and i agree, this HAS to be featured. well, thank you for this lot! 5/5

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 12:39 AM
Hey Builder you really created a rich Japanese feel here! And without the use of the Bon Voyage pagoda roof tool I think I like yours better. If you havent already entered a creator challenge you should. Great work!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:59 PM
Great lot, Builder! *downloading* I need it for my new sim-video!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:32 PM
Wow, that is amazing. I needed an Asian style lot, and came here knowing that Mod the Sims 2 is full of talented creators... but this was even better than I expected! It's so beautiful, I almost wish I was a sim so that I could live there. :D Thank you so much for this! ^__^
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:49 AM
Simply amazing... Thanks for your generosity in sharing this lot.
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:58 AM
For some reason,it refuses to appear in game for me... I have open for bussiness and nightlife,which you said are neccicary. I used the clean pack installer,and i hjave it in my lots folder as well as my usual downloads folder...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:41 PM
So you have installed it by double click on the file?
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th May 2009 at 10:41 AM
thanks for this beautiful lot. you've inspired me to make a themed neighborhood! :P

live long and preposterous.
Page 1 of 2