Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shattered Fairytale

by Christine11778 Posted 7th Oct 2007 at 8:42 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 9:41 AM
What a cute mini castle. The walls are cool howq you did em.

If you are insane, but still sane enough to know it, are you insane or sane?

Find all my creations here
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:16 AM
This is Gorgeous! I Love it! and I have the perfect family to move in. <3
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:23 PM
What a gorgeous lot Christine... aww... I'm speechless!
Grand job, hon Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us.

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:35 PM
OMG, I love it..its so life-like when I played it on my new XHD flatscreen panel & Nvidia 8800. thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:30 PM
It looks so sad.

More Power !!!
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:59 PM
Oh this is a so moroste castle ! It's beautiful but with a melancholy air. Christine and thanks for sharing it !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:37 PM
love it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 4:15 PM
tis beautiful....

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:18 PM
It's beautiful! And the name seems so fitting ... " Shattered Fairytale "

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Instructor
#12 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:11 PM
Excellent work Christine, I especially like the Winter shot. Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 2:34 AM
I'm so glad that I just installed OFB! Thank you so much for this amazing creation.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:00 PM
This is absolutely exquisite, Christine! The concept is pure romance – thank you
Alchemist
#15 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:36 PM
Romantic and magical, you have that special something, thank you,
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 2:12 AM
Just plain stunning!!!!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 11:47 AM
Very cute!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 4:10 AM
This is quite a lovely house, but I think I may have a glitch or a conflict in mine- the newspaper is delivered every 20 Sim minutes or so, and goes bad before my Sims can read it. Is there something I can do in the game to stop this?

~~Nao
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naomijameston
This is quite a lovely house, but I think I may have a glitch or a conflict in mine- the newspaper is delivered every 20 Sim minutes or so, and goes bad before my Sims can read it. Is there something I can do in the game to stop this?

~~Nao

I have play tested this house, but I will test it again. Perhaps there is something wrong with your game? Maybe a hack or something?

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 9:33 PM
all you castles are amazing! thank you so much for sharing!

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:18 AM
I suppose the snow in the pics come from Seasons EP (too bad for me )= haha) anyway i just want to say that your creations are FABULOUS! not everyone can come up with such pretty custom content too. so keep up the good work, and thank you for making it available on free sites!! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 1:56 PM
You are very excellent!!! Your castles are beautiful and look like real castle!!!

I like it!!! Thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 1:02 AM
That looks amazing! it would be great as a haunted mansion or a regal castle from the dark ages. great job! i love how you used dark colors, and a lot of red, it all flows together really nice. i give you a 20 out of 10!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:54 AM
Ok! One thing I have got to say, this is amazing! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the first picture was a song that would go with it sooo well! I have to listen to it EVERYTIME I look at this castle! And the theme song for this (in my opinion) is The Grand Finale by Danny Elfman, from Edward Scissorhands. It is very similar to The Ice Dance but it is longer and yadda yadda. However, it goes so wellw ith this amazing castle! Great work Christine!
Instructor
#25 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:38 AM
This is very cool!
thanks so much!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Page 1 of 2