Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barbie's Dream Cottage By, Christine DV - This house may require the Teen Style Stuff

by Christine11778 Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 11:35 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2008 at 6:18 AM by Christine11778

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:01 PM
WOW!! This is great! PINK! my favourite colour and the house is so cute.
Thank you so much for sharing

Heaven doesn't want me... and Hell is afraid I'll take over!
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:37 PM
Very, very pink, indeed! Thanks for sharing.

I am inclined to believe it requires TSS since I see content not included in any of the other EPs/SPs. Either that or you have included CC that is not noted and some how got thru moderation. Not knowing which makes me - and possibly others - hesitant to download.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 11:16 PM
Beautiful, and perfectly Barbie! Great job.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:19 AM
Pretty in pink, indeed!
Thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:25 AM
Well isn't this just the sweetest thing, Christine. Thanks for sharing this pink delight with us.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
Either that or you have included CC that is not noted and some how got thru moderation. Not knowing which makes me - and possibly others - hesitant to download.

The contents of the lot package are verified before it's approved... there are a good deal of custom floor and wall coverings that were included.

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 2:36 AM
cameranutz2 - the worst that happens is you get some other chair or whatever, and you'd need to redecorate - but Christine is really good about identifying the stuff in her lots! I see no need to be so criticial of the moderators or of Christine.

And Christine, that lot is really cute. I love the little details you include to make a house look like something special. Everything I build looks like a boring box!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 5:04 AM
Really cute! :lovestruc

Thanks for sharing Christine
Maltha.

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:29 AM Last edited by Christine11778 : 17th Nov 2007 at 6:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
Very, very pink, indeed! Thanks for sharing.

I am inclined to believe it requires TSS since I see content not included in any of the other EPs/SPs. Either that or you have included CC that is not noted and some how got thru moderation. Not knowing which makes me - and possibly others - hesitant to download.

You may be able to use the house if you do not have teen style stuff pack and if you are able, the items that came with the stuff pack will not show up in your game unless you have it. If you read the original post in this thread, that is what I was basically saying.

edit: I installed this house on one of my computers that does not have the Teen Style stuff pack and the house works, but any furniture from the Teen Style Stuff pack won't show up if you do not have that stuff pack. In short, this house does not require the Teen Style Stuff pack, but if you do not have it some of the furnishings will be missing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#11 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 12:32 PM
Great work Christine! I agree with Brighten, "Perfectly Barbie" :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 3:56 PM
Christine: My questions as to whether or not the content was from TSS or custom was not meant to be critical of the moderators or you. My apologies to all if it came off that way.

I really like the lot and have a single Mom/Daughter that I would like to put in the house so I came back today looking for the answer to my question. Thanks to all for clarifying and again to you, Christine, for sharing your work with the community.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 9:09 PM
This house is so cute i love it thanks for sharing it
Instructor
#14 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:22 PM
Christine your lots are always so wonderful a person almost needs a thesaurus to comment, there's just not enough words. You put so much thought and loving detail into everything and they are always beautiful and inspiring. Thank you so much.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 2:23 AM
great for mu barbie girl music viedo thank u im to lazy 2 make 1

I am who i am and wana be~joe jonas
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 10:20 PM
Default Wow!! Thank You! :d
This is very nice i love it, I dont have the TSS pack but no biggie cause i plan on redecorating a little, You are very talented thak you so much!

Jaee
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 7:54 AM
cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:03 PM
Thanks You!