Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Haunted House Figure' by Simfantastic 3

by simfantastic2 Posted 10th Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM
I love this!!! I simply have to have it for my Addams family! It will be on permanent display (maybe in a few of the rooms!) and not just a halloween object!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:34 PM
Thank you!! I love gothic/dark/spooky clothes and objects, and this will be an excellent addition! I can't wait to put this in some of my darker houses. =)
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:53 PM
Wonderful, and I agree with the reasoning behind it too.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:56 PM
Too Cool!!! Thanks

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:11 AM
Thankz so much

When your day is down and out try to think of something funny to cheer yourself up.:)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:42 AM
Beautiful! Thanks.
Scholar
#8 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 1:32 AM
What a great haunted house - you did a wonderful job!
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 1:40 AM
wow this look amazing! thank you so much for this, it's awesome!

hi!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:44 AM
Wow. Talk about awesome. Jeez, this is way better than the EA pay stuff. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 10:42 AM
Nice! Love The Design!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:01 AM
I'm totally just throwing out an idea here not "Can you do this?" kind of thing. What would be really cool is to have a few more of those houses so people could make a "Halloween Village". Also a Christmas version of it. In Canada there is this company called Lemax that does both the Christmas and Halloween villages and I always kind of wanted that for my sims. This house is so awesome and that's what I thought of when I saw it in game
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:30 PM
very cool item! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:44 PM
Great job! Thanks!
Scholar
#15 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 4:00 PM
It's so cute! Thank you very much

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 5:43 PM
thanks perfect for a contest i'm in :D:D:D:D
Scholar
#17 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:44 PM
This is so cute, thanks!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:01 PM
This is fantastic, you did so much hard work to create this and let people use it for free! Many thanks!!!!

Keep up the great work!

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:26 AM
Fantistac work!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
I'm totally just throwing out an idea here not "Can you do this?" kind of thing. What would be really cool is to have a few more of those houses so people could make a "Halloween Village". Also a Christmas version of it. In Canada there is this company called Lemax that does both the Christmas and Halloween villages and I always kind of wanted that for my sims. This house is so awesome and that's what I thought of when I saw it in game

They sell them here in the States, too. I know you can get them at the Michael's Craft store.

This haunted house is totally freakin' cute! I am in love with it! I agree with Tasha, this would be awesome as a set! BRAVO!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:53 PM
This is great,a thousand times better than maxis pay-for-junk! Thanks for sharing it.
Theorist
#22 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 6:11 PM
Cute! thanks for this *Downloads*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 8:04 PM
LOL I came here to post the VERY thing TashaFaun did about the Halloween Village 'cause I have one and thought it would be awsome to have in my game too...I also came here to say that this was so cute and a wonderful addition to my game - so unique that I just love it! Great job and thank you for sharing this with us simfantastic2!! <3 =D

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Forum Resident
#24 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:43 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
LOVE stuff like this! It's so nightmare-before-christmas-esque!
Page 1 of 2