Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Read Books & Drink Coffee~City Library with Starbucks for Downtown

by Rosehill9991 Posted 28th Nov 2008 at 6:26 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 6:23 AM by Rosehill9991

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 1:18 PM
It's very nice. It does look a lot like the NYC library, but without the size. Someone on this site made a NYC Library over a year ago. It was stunningly magnificent but huge! This one gets at the same idea without taking up so much space on the computer. Nice job!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 4:50 PM
This is LOVELY! I cannot thank you enough!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 4:53 PM
Thank you so much. Thats exactly what I was trying to achieve. I didnt want to make the Library the main focus of the lot. But mainly a nice place for Sims to meet and socialize and a beautiful addition to your neighborhood.

Rose

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 5:40 PM
Stunning work, well done thanks!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
#6 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 6:01 PM
I will not be downloading this lot [yet] because it requires expansions that I do not [yet] have, but I would like to leave feedback regarding
Quote: Originally posted by Rosehill9991
Notes:
[....]
*IMPORTANT* *IMPORTANT*
The custom content is in its own file. You must download this also and install to your Downloads folder if you want the library to look like the photos. If you choose not to, the library will not have most wallpaper and floors, and lions, and no parking signs, meters, balconies,atm, newstand, or starbucks items.
I absolutely hate downloading lots with large quantities of Custom Content that cannot be used anywhere except the lot it was downloaded with, and I detest cluttering my Downloads folder with large quantities of annonomous files. Packaging the Custom Content seperately, like you did, makes me much more willing to download a lot, because I know I will be able to track the Custom Content, and expect to be able to use it myself, in my own houses.

I WISH MORE LOT CREATORS WOULD PACKAGE THE INCLUDED CUSTOM CONTENT THIS WAY.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 1:23 AM
WOW Your talented TOO
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:48 AM
Thank you! I cannot wait to use this in game it''s absolutely wonderful!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 11:10 PM
This looks really great
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:34 PM
Wow! I love your all of your lots. The library remind me of the entrance to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (in Manhattan) and the Central Library in Brooklyn. This will be a great addition to my urban neighborhood.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 12:27 AM
aww thank you, and thanks for the nice feedback. It means alot.
alia-shiri, I love the buildings and architecture in New York. Its a major influence in alot of the lots I try to create. So it makes me happy to hear that. Thanks

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 12:59 AM
You should put the big pictures in the post. Its hard to appreciate withthe little ones. This is magnificent btw
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 10:29 AM
Homg Starbucks! ....ilu? ♥♥
Mad Poster
#14 Old 14th May 2009 at 8:48 PM
Sadly, you can't have a business on the same lot as apartments. Think I'll download, change zoning to residential, and then have my sim live upstairs and have a "home business" downstairs!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:05 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like it :P

grammapat, Thats a great idea. I zoned this community originally, but it would be fun to live right on top of your home business.

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:47 PM
This is beautiful! Will work great for a sims2 story I'm working on. Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:19 AM
When i was in londen, i eated a frapuccino in a starbuck cofee wich looked just like this one! and i love the libary also, thanks

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
#18 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 6:42 PM
::nab:: -- By the time I get around to installing this, I`ll have already installed all of the required expansions. .

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 1:13 PM
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!!! Thank you! ^________^
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 8:37 PM
EPIC with a capital EPIC. Two lots in one! Now there's a neat idea.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 2:01 AM
This is just magnificent - I have some other Starbucks but all are so different and this one is a fabulous idea having it with the library. Thank you so much
Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th May 2013 at 3:08 AM
This is awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 10:41 PM
I love that you included the custom content separately in it's own little folder. That way it did not get splattered all over my downloads folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:28 PM
Great Download today. Need this lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:04 AM
THANKS YOU!
Page 1 of 2