Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simton Railway Station (OFB or AL)

by leefish Posted 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:47 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2013 at 11:03 AM by leefish : added to personal picks

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:10 AM
its so charming! I loveit..the big clock..all of the details...it just oozes atmosphere. And..that couple kissing in one of the pictures..the cherry on top..the perfect touch!

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:42 AM
You my friend have exquisite taste, and its so good to see it all clash when designing something of such thought-provoking design, with respects to the environmental and structural appeal. Speaking of thoughts and the rush of memories from long ago, what came to mind was the Shining Time Station that we've all grown to love awhile back in the US. You made it came to life with such an intriguing story. Kudos!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:58 AM
I love the "RealiSIM" of this lot. You have a wonderful eye for detail. I love the rural essence of the station. It's almost as if I actually want to be in there. Thank you for sharing your hard work!

Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:14 AM
Lovely! Absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:27 AM
wow this is the coolest thing i've ever seen! you sure help the movie makers out there
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:38 AM
It looks so realistic! Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:11 AM
Very beautifull and it looks so cozy!! I will putt it in my game asp, thank you so much!
I love the pictures too, great work again!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:35 AM
Lee, it looks wonderful! Putting it in-game now - expect pictures at some point soon
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:38 AM
The last picture is so romantic and adorable! Thank you very much Leesester

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 10:08 AM
very fantastic and i love the last picture !
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:20 PM
I can't even begin to imagine how you made this! Amazing work.

Currently playing HP's Uber Megahood - check out http://simstate.wordpress.com
Alchemist
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:11 PM
It's such an interesting and original creation! Love the details and the presentation too, very well done. It reminds me the real stations in many italian little towns, where this architectural design still survive.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:16 PM
Default Very nice!
This is fantastic!
Instructor
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:50 PM
IT'S UP!!! WEEEEEEEEHAAAA! *cheers* And the pics are wonderful! <3
Thanks for the great trrrrain staion lee!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:06 PM
I love both the lot and your presentation of it. This is a wonderful piece!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:12 PM
OMG Lee, this turned out great! It's like the set of an old movie. But of course, you always make nice stuff.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Forum Resident
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:19 PM
This is so beautiful, I can't describe. It's so pretty, reminds me to an old movie, indeed.
Maybe you could make something 'old' like this again, not a lot, but something special like this.
I admire your creations Hope to see more soon!!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:26 PM
This is beautiful and very well done! It's definitely spot-on, and very pretty As others have said before me, great presentation as well :D

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:26 PM
I love this! It actually reminds me of the train station in my boyfriend's hometown in Flanders, so I think you've managed to make something with quite universal appeal. And given that, the couples kissing are an especially appropriate touch!

Delfine Productions. We care about cute.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:45 PM
WOW Stunning and fantastic ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:25 PM
Oh, that's great! I really love train stations, specially by the strange of that to me, because i live in a country that only have subways, and that reaaaally sucks. So, i'm kinda atracted by this. Haha This will bring some charm to my neighborhoods. Thank you!

Giovi
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:46 PM
OMG Lee it turned out SO awesome! I simply adore the background story and "vintage" pics, and the station itself is pretty dang wonderful. Thank you! .
Banned
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:04 PM
yay lee!!! This is so immense, i am so happy to see it up at last!
Wiki Wizard
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:11 PM
woop woop This is epic lee, hehe, i am talking to you while i post this, how exciting i think i may fav this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Page 1 of 3