Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallow Heights

by Purity Project Posted 22nd May 2009 at 6:50 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd May 2009 at 7:32 AM
This is soooooo beautiful.
Even If I can't download it, I WISH I could. This is an absolutly amazing piece of house :]
Thank you.

Im gagging myself
I'm brushing out the foul taste you left in my mouth
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd May 2009 at 12:21 PM
WOW! This is absolutely amazing!!! I would like to live in this house!! I love it! Thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd May 2009 at 2:22 PM
I like this home! The first thing that popped into my head was the theme from the Addams Family. No kidding!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:34 PM
*grasps hand* I love you forever now. This is just so... wow. Just WOW. EVERYTHING is amazing! Thank you so much!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:51 PM
WOW ! Totally stunning and magnificent lot ! Thank you
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:29 PM
Amazing. Reminds me, not so much in looks but in atmosphere of this mansion in a computer game I played oh, I don't know, maybe 15 years ago. I think it was called the Stauff mansion. I can't even remember the name of the game. 7th something or other. 7th Guest??? Dang, I'm getting old! But even on the old primitive pc we had back then, the graphics were spooky and that house was freaky cool. So is this one. Unfortunately since I've had troubles with CEP I can't download this house yet, but I'm sure eventually I'll get everything running the way it should and get this beauty. Now I have even more incentive to try and get to the bottom of my pc issues.

EDIT: Google and Wiki are my friends. My memory wasn't as bad as I thought, it was the Stauf mansion and the name of the game was indeed 7th Guest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7th_Guest

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd May 2009 at 7:35 PM
Great Lot!!I'm to wow'd for words! :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:57 PM
Nice work! Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 23rd May 2009 at 10:00 AM
I've always wanted to make a creepy house like this one. Too bad it requires so much CC... Oh, well... Great job, anyway!

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd May 2009 at 2:22 PM
Totally Gorgeous !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd May 2009 at 5:37 PM
Thank you all so much! Enjoy!!

Pix, I couldn't have done it without you! Your Time Factor walls and Wall Poster worked perfectly in the home. I just wish I had more time to do more recolors of the Poster so I could have made those holes in the wall BTB requested. Maybe someday...

VladCrau, what can I say? Sometimes lots of CC is required to make a home just so. Truth be told, though, it looks worse than it is--a good portion of that CC is made up of wall coverings.
Instructor
#13 Old 24th May 2009 at 1:02 PM
WOW! This is AMAZING! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th May 2009 at 4:18 PM
All your creations are so cool, it's hard to know where to start.
You are amazing.....I absolutely love this!!!! Thank you soooooo much, you genious!P.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2009 at 1:20 AM
for me, this incredible house goes in one catagory.... must have must have must have! thank you!

old enough to know better, old enough not to care
I admit it, I am a simpiggie
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:48 PM
Amazing! Horribly beautiful... will work great for my zombies.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xsilentxmiseryx
This is soooooo beautiful.
Even If I can't download it, I WISH I could. This is an absolutly amazing piece of house :]
Thank you.

I like this house so much I have half a mind to buy a stuff pack for it... Is there any chance that it could be made with out it? Pretty, please.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:49 PM
omg! just brilliant! thank you so much!~ this house reminds me hotel from game vampire the masquerade bloodlines
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:37 AM
Unreal!

I LOVE this!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd May 2010 at 10:28 AM
Bookmarking this for when I get Apartment Life (I think this might be the only reason I'd want that EP, tbh).

It's almost as good as having the actual Tenpenny Tower for my future Wasteland. :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th May 2010 at 6:28 PM
:O this house is awesomee!!
i love it!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:56 AM
Fantastic!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th May 2011 at 12:02 PM
if only i have mansion and manner! does it work even without that EP? ) really nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:11 PM
dude awesome totally awesome haunted house/vampire/werewolf/zombie the possiblilities i can think of this house is endless ty so much!!! this mantion reminds me of that funny movie with eddie murphy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:12 AM
This is the most incredible house! Thankyou!
Page 1 of 2