Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2014 at 8:03 AM by CmarNYC : new version

186 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:07 PM
This is great! Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:39 PM
Fabulous, downloaded and trying it out. Hope it works!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:52 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:08 AM
Awesome! Thanks you for sharing

^_^
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:52 AM
Thankyou for this!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:03 AM
Great idea for realism!! Trying it now. Will it conflict with any other preg mod (i.e.: ashkitty's preg mod)? Well, I guess I'll find out shortly, huh?
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:16 AM
Thanks for this!

Panther, this is not a mod. It is a modified clothing mesh, so it should not be conflicting with any mods...
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:18 AM
Excellent!
Highly needed, thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:41 AM
This is really good! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:47 AM
Thank you! Been waiting for this

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Scholar
#12 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:28 PM
Thank you very much. This is way better than the mod on sexysims, as it just contains morphs and doesn't do something ugly to the swimsuits
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:44 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It is very much needed. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:06 PM
Great, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:32 PM
Great! I was using the sexysims2 pregnancy morph fix, but this is better! Deleted that one, and downloaded this one! Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:32 PM
This was a very much needed fix! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:26 PM
Aww, so cute seeing the pregnant belly stick up out the bath water. Finally! I love how you position the belly, it looks real. Works great in my game. Thanks again.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 6:24 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it!!! :-)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 6:28 PM
That invisible belly thing has been really bugging me so this it FAB thanks.

Kat - I like to build, create & write.
Find my creations at:
Sims 4: http://loveandscenerysims4.tumblr.com/
Sims 3: http://www.sims3adventure.com
Sims 2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1436640
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:09 PM
First of all thanks a lot for this mod. However, I seem to have an issue. My young adult and adult females change into the basic 1-piece swimsuit upon entering the bathtub or shower. It is not related to any never nude trait and does not affect elders. The swimsuit they change into is not the one in their wardrobe. I did not test this on pregnant women because I have none currently in my neighbourhood. I did relaunch the game several times and deleted the cache files. Has anyone observed this in their game?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:14 PM
Yes, my pregnant sim changed into her one piece before getting a bath. Very annoying, so I'm deleting this mod and downloading the one I had before. -_-
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Datch
First of all thanks a lot for this mod. However, I seem to have an issue. My young adult and adult females change into the basic 1-piece swimsuit upon entering the bathtub or shower. It is not related to any never nude trait and does not affect elders. The swimsuit they change into is not the one in their wardrobe. I did not test this on pregnant women because I have none currently in my neighbourhood. I did relaunch the game several times and deleted the cache files. Has anyone observed this in their game?

Datch, did it happened after using this mod, or were you using the one from the sexysims2 site previously? I had this problem after using the sexysims2 one - it seems that it affects females created (either by me or the game) when the mod was in. The ones created before putting it in or after removing it are naked correctly.

This mod here seems to work for me correctly so far - existing females and newly created ones are all nude as they should be and the bellies are beautiful. But maybe I've missed something, maybe the bug is triggered by something else - I'll be observing it closely and reporting. I really need this mod, but I'd hate to bork another neighbourhood...
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 8:57 PM
thank you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:04 PM
Nauthiz, I was using the first build of the mod from sexysims2, as I had the same swimsuit in shower issue with the latest build (the issue with the first build was that women wearing this swimsuit appeared naked). I took the mod out and replaced it with this mod, then cleared the cache files. I'll try investigating to see if my issue actually comes from this mod or if it comes from removing the sexysims2 mod (things went back to normal when I put it back). Also I didn't try to create new sims to see if they had this problem too.
In the meantime I don't want to deter people from downloading this mod as it appears to work for most people
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:31 PM
My swimsuits stayed on despite removing sexysims2 mod, clearing caches, etc - as if their naked state was altered permanently. Are you sure that things went back to normal - did you check the previously affected females if they are naked now? You know, just to separate the lingering effects of the previous mod from this one. I had to start a new game without any of these mods, and then I put this one so my testing environment is clean - but I'm still looking for a way to fix the Sims in the old neighbourhood.
Page 1 of 8