Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Cliffside Tropicana" - 20th Upload - by tomvanroosmalen

by TVRdesigns Posted 13th Oct 2009 at 10:55 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2009 at 7:30 AM by tomvanroosmalen

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 11:30 PM
What a great looking home....with a beautiful view. Thanks for sharing your home!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 12:03 AM
This has to be like the best house i've seen thus far. This is marvelous =]

hello (:
I Fang Bang baby
House of Stark
GoldfishSparxXx aka SarahSparxXx aka SimmySparxXx aka SparxXx aka Soursparks
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM
This really is something. Thanks a lot, I'm off to sneak a peek at your other uploads!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 1:07 AM
its good to see that SOME people actually put time in effort in their work!. Well done! Fantastic work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 1:26 AM
This is really quite amazing! What a lovely home... I'm sad that I can't have it with so many store items
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 2:07 AM
I have just came back and was so happy to see this here Tom. I don't even want to decorate it now, you did a fabulous job and I love it exactly the way it is.

Congrats. Your best upload thus far!
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 2:58 AM
I love the layout you chose to go with. For someone who was do confused about where to go with the empty shell, you sure did a bang up job. Thanks for a beautiful home.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:51 AM
Ummm, let me start with saying finally there is someone that understands having indoor garage is a must. Most of the lots on MTS or anywhere for that matter, cars are left outside. Imagine having your expensive Ferrari, would you leave it outside enduring acidic rains and radioactive sun rays all the time?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:31 AM
Ahaha, Check out my other homes, most of them have indoor garages.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:59 AM
Nice work in black ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:14 PM Last edited by tranced25 : 15th Oct 2009 at 2:59 AM.
This is a great house. I like the floor plan and the color scheme. The decorating is really nice. Can tell this took time. It's great that you're not banging out mediocre lots with little thought or innovation. This home is definitely "premium." We need more of this quality. Thanks for the hard work. You're making MTS a better site to enjoy.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 1:44 PM
Look at the master bedroom, it is a little lower than other rooms on the same floor. What do you call that? It is nice design in many luxurious homes in real life. But when it comes to playing TS3, whenever sims are in that room, they only see the lower wall, yet full height windows. It does bother me.

Is there a way around it or it is acceptable for most players? Do you even know what I am talking about? It is so hard to describe

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 2:55 PM
I do understand what you mean, and, it is just called a sunken room. As far as the windows go, there is no way around them.. They are part of the design, and if you want them the way you say, just delete the stairs, and delete the lower windows.. Fill in the room with tiles and refurnish.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomvanroosmalen
I do understand what you mean, and, it is just called a sunken room. As far as the windows go, there is no way around them.. They are part of the design, and if you want them the way you say, just delete the stairs, and delete the lower windows.. Fill in the room with tiles and refurnish.

I am sure I can fix it. I can raise the floor to that level and no longer have to deal with knee high walls. In fact, I even wanted to make it all windows only so it looks more like a room than a balcony. You know, its a bedroom, I want it to look cozy. I always thought you guys who like sunken rooms have a way to force TS3 to display the "upper floor" wall.

I am in the process of moving in this house. Beside the sunken room, I have to fix the landscape because I am placing it at the middle instead of the end of the street. I also have to remove all mangosims objects. They are a disaster to me (I don't remove those CC entirely from my TS3 for testing purposes).

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 3:56 PM
Awesome house! I love it!
I just downloaded it and tried it out.
But when I put it on a blank, it was too high.
Then the exit was above ground and not by the road.
Which city has it on, and where in the city?
Btw, I'm Norwegian, so I can not exactly english very good: P
blank = where a house can be
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 12:45 AM
Hmm. the huge cliff lots in sunset valley. it goes on the end one, and I am glad you like it

Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 11:33 AM Last edited by Margie : 26th Oct 2009 at 11:48 AM.
You can excuse all these questions, but It doesn shown not completely ..
It looks like this when I put the house in which I think you meant.

It was like Funk furthest away.
Excuse my english, I'm not the best of it.

Thanks for helping!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 4:44 AM
haha, the image didnt show, sorry. Email it to me

Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 6:07 AM
Myuuu is it just me or does the indoor garden not work? D= And my sims mood always goes down in the garage floor because of an "unfinished" room....?
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 1:57 PM
You are truly a master at building these houses.

Wolfe
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 10:53 PM
This house is stunning, it should definitely be a picked upload!

life's a bitch,
and then you die.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:15 PM
;o I want this house! Great job, it looks fantastic!