Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

200 Ely Road

by hudy777DeSign Posted 13th Oct 2009 at 10:55 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2009 at 11:41 PM by hudy777

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 5:32 AM Last edited by tomomi1922 : 15th Oct 2009 at 10:10 PM.
You know the no shoo mod is no longer working with the current version?

Also, please include lot size, did I miss that? I have a habit to organize downloaded lots with their size. Without a size this somewhat throws me off on where I want to save it.

Otherwise, nice lot. I like the screenshots of the bedrooms.

Edit: I honestly scoured the description for lot size and did not find it. Maybe I was just working too much and missed the most obvious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Also, please include lot size, did I miss that? I have a habit to organize downloaded lots with their size. Without a size this somewhat throws me off on where I want to save it.

Lot Size is allready included, under "About the house" lot size is 40x30

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:57 AM
I love the very modern shape of this house and your pic saying "don't forget to say thanks" LOL ! well done !