Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recurve Strand Beach Bar - Sunset Valley Remade

by Nallis Posted 13th Oct 2009 at 4:22 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2009 at 7:57 PM by Nallis : typo in the TITLE!

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:44 AM
Very cool!!! It's perfect for may empty Sunset Valley. Great work pal!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 8:45 AM
I really like your attitude about paid items in neighbourhood :3 and thank you for this lovelly lott ^_^ It's look so nice, cosy and I adore that sweet bright colors you use ^^
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 9:22 AM
I really like this, so.... beachy :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 1:09 PM
Do more of these! I love. <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:20 PM
OMG YESH! is it possible to convert it into a playable house lot please! its so cool

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amy-Hotchic
OMG YESH! is it possible to convert it into a playable house lot please! its so cool

I can give it a try It would be more of an outside house though as there isn't much scope for indoor space. But then who would mind having to have living spaces outdoors when you live in such a place?
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 3:32 PM
I downloaded this lot and was excited to put it into my neighborhood but when I click on it and tried to put it onto Recurve Strand, all I get is "Cannot put lot content on this lot". Why do I get that? The empty lot is set to community but it won't allow me to put this lot on it. I've encountered this issue before and don't know why. Any help would be apppreciated. BTW... the lot you created is beautiful and I would like to use it in my game but it won't let me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Sakura
I downloaded this lot and was excited to put it into my neighborhood but when I click on it and tried to put it onto Recurve Strand, all I get is "Cannot put lot content on this lot". Why do I get that? The empty lot is set to community but it won't allow me to put this lot on it. I've encountered this issue before and don't know why. Any help would be apppreciated. BTW... the lot you created is beautiful and I would like to use it in my game but it won't let me.

I've had this problem before, 2 solutions I've tried...

1. Bulldoze the lot (even if there's nothing on it)
2. Change the lot type to residential, then back again to community
3. Build a wall or something on it, bulldoze it, and try again.

Those are the things I usually try. Good luck!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 5:45 PM Last edited by Lady Sakura : 13th Oct 2009 at 7:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nallis
I've had this problem before, 2 solutions I've tried...

1. Bulldoze the lot (even if there's nothing on it)
2. Change the lot type to residential, then back again to community
3. Build a wall or something on it, bulldoze it, and try again.

Those are the things I usually try. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the solution. I will give it a try. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Your solution worked. Thank you again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Sakura
Thank you so much for the solution. I will give it a try. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Your solution worked. Thank you again.

Hurrah! You're welcome No idea why lots sometimes do that, I get it all the time
Scholar
#12 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 11:09 PM
Now this is absolutely amazing! It kind of reminds me of Sims Castaway Stories! Great job, and thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 2:32 AM
Very nice work! I'm excited about your revamped Sunset Valley project and will be following it closely. Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:01 AM
Well done ! Gorgeous lot and great idea ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 7:05 PM
Ur graphics are Amazing! I cant wait to get my new customised lappie. I have a 2 yr old pink vaio and I LOVE Sony, but I got silly and opted for color over internal quality.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:41 PM
I have this in my game now, and wanted to tell you it is awesome, and thank-you again. It makes the beach a more interesting place to visit. Thanks for sharing with us all.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:18 PM
This is really nice, thanks for making the beach a place for something other than a chess match... that old pier beach is awful
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 6:42 AM
Hi, guys! I'm having the same problem as Lady Sakura, so I tried to follow the steps Nally suggested as a solution, but it's not working for me. The thing is when I bulldoze the community lot (the beach), the lot totally desappears. So I'm not able to change the lot type from commercial to residential. =/

Does anyone have another solution to replace my beach lot? I am trying to place it on Recurve Strand, just for information.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by analuvalois
Hi, guys! I'm having the same problem as Lady Sakura, so I tried to follow the steps Nally suggested as a solution, but it's not working for me. The thing is when I bulldoze the community lot (the beach), the lot totally desappears. So I'm not able to change the lot type from commercial to residential. =/

Does anyone have another solution to replace my beach lot? I am trying to place it on Recurve Strand, just for information.

Me too lol. I bulldozed it then the lot totally disappeared! But here is what I did now (and it worked) and hopefully it will for you.
* Try editing the lot, like put some random walls or floors.
* Go back to "Edit Town"
* THEN Bulldoze the lot (and notice the floors/walls you made are gone)
* Try placing the lot again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 3:25 AM
Awesome build and thank you kwinycakes for the solution, I just couldn't get the darn thing to go, til you spelled it out for me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 7:42 PM
Much better than that empty lot Ea had.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 9:09 PM
Thanks!!! This is great!!