Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Retreat: A Modern Mansion

by peacemaker IC Posted 16th Oct 2009 at 7:35 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 1:16 AM
This house is pretty great. Unique and stuff like he said, although I don't think there's a way to get that house without cheats. Oh well, I always play with cheats anyway.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:24 AM
I am in ABSOLUTE AWE. I swear that this is the best house, I have ever seen, and I have never seen a lot with more obvious effort put into it than this wonderful lot of pixels. Please upload more, so you can share your wonderful gift with the community! As a fellow builder, I am wondering how you take the interior shots showing more than 1 floor. I cannot seem to get this.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:18 AM
WOW, gorgeous and amazing lot ! Well done ! Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 11:01 AM
jubjubesmcsmushy: thankyou for the comment. i am glad my build is inspiring to you. that is one reason why i share my builds, i get enough satisfaction from comments like yours it makes it all worth while.

Harvey D: don't worry i play with cheats too

tomvanroosmalen: awe shucks you are making me blush. i am happy you like. with the pictures what you need to do is move a sim into the lot so you can use cameraman mode. when this is activated you can lower the camera using Q and raise by using E. if you do this while all the floors are up you can lower the camera through the floors to get a multi-story snapshot. i hope this helps

Guardian: thankyou. its very much appreciated
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 6:04 AM
I am wondering, and I do not often do this, if I can use your front gate style for one of my homes.. Different colours and of course... And It would be different cause I am doing it from scratch.. I do not often use other things from people's designs, but.. It love it so much.. Hope it is okay.. Thanks again

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:37 AM
should be fine. have fun with the design
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:17 AM
beautiful!!!! thanks soooo much =D
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:16 PM
Well, seeing as how my post was deleted for using the "f-word" (and no, not the vulgar synonym for human reproduction, but a special word you may find on the front page of this site. I now perfectly understand the rules in case any moderators are reading this post ), I figured I'd let you know that I am impressed by this villa.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 11:32 AM
thankyou jasumi. comments from the community are always welcome. it keeps me inspired
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:17 PM
Congrats on winning the Challenge, you deserved it, With you fantastic house .
Im lord_sim on The Sims 3 Community, If you were wondering.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 2:24 PM
thanks i never expected to win it. also love your avi. one of my favourite shows
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:15 PM
Wow I looked at your second home before this one...but I gotta say .. your work is fantastic! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:42 PM
thankyou rosalie. comments like your make it all worth while
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:25 PM
holy f***ing moly!!! AMAZING!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 8:31 AM
wow thankyou. i am loving the feedback
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:02 PM
thanx for the house
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 5:45 PM
How large is the Garage? four, five car?
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 6:52 PM
I love this house. I wanted the house on the sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 10:33 PM
thank you great find !